Shadiochao

Series feature criticism

85 posts in this topic

Seeing how the last two posts got added. I’ll mention a few missing ones: Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Tom Clancy, Birds of Prey/steel, Rocksmith and Winter Sports/Stars. Winter Stars is essentially Winter Sports 2012. Also Summer Challenge/Stars could be added to the same series or at least together in a seperate series. It’s the same dev, engine and controls as the winter ones.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the feature is fine for the time being, but would be nice to be able to toggle stacks on and off, especially for Japanese stacks of games - that's definitely niche shit even for the die hard trophy hunters.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know, if this is the right place but I got a few more probably rather unknown series:

 

X-Blades / Blades of Time 

 

Time Crisis 4 / Time Crisis Razing Storm / Deadstorm Pirates 

 

Crash Time 4 / 5

 

House of the Dead 3 / 4 / Overkill 

 

Mad Dog McGree / Mad Dog 2 / The Last Bounty Hunter / Fast Draw Showdown 

 

This is the Police 1 / 2

 

Naughty Bear / Panic in Paradise 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Don't know, if this is the right place but I got a few more probably rather unknown series:

 

X-Blades / Blades of Time 

 

Time Crisis 4 / Time Crisis Razing Storm / Deadstorm Pirates 

 

Crash Time 4 / 5

 

House of the Dead 3 / 4 / Overkill 

 

Mad Dog McGree / Mad Dog 2 / The Last Bounty Hunter / Fast Draw Showdown 

 

This is the Police 1 / 2

 

Naughty Bear / Panic in Paradise 


I think Mango was looking for this info in the Update a Trophy List thread. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DaivRules said:


I think Mango was looking for this info in the Update a Trophy List thread. 

Oh my bad. Thanks for the info 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a proper way to suggest new series to be created?

For example Warhammer series.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HusKy said:

Is there a proper way to suggest new series to be created?

For example Warhammer series.

 

The link below is the best place, but a few people have already recommended a series for this and it's not quite as easy as I expected. I can add the series but you'll have to list the right order, and whether or not the 40k games and non-40k games should all be in the same series or different series - Things like that. It's a bit tricky since I've never played the series :P 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

 

The link below is the best place, but a few people have already recommended a series for this and it's not quite as easy as I expected. I can add the series but you'll have to list the right order, and whether or not the 40k games and non-40k games should all be in the same series or different series - Things like that. It's a bit tricky since I've never played the series :P 

 

 

 

Alright, good to know. I just noticed that Vermintide was missing series info and asked here. Personally, I don't know this series at all either so I can't suggest good order for these game. Hopefully someone more knowledgable will provide the information needed. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2020 at 1:57 AM, BlindMango said:

whether or not the 40k games and non-40k games should all be in the same series


Blasphemer! Of course they should be different series!

 

Just kidding. I have a Warhammer Undead army and both a Necron and Imperial Guard Army for 40k. I’ll take a look at the games and suggest an order, but seriously, keep them separate. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why not, add serie "tom clancy" because they even have a symbol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.