mymicisdead-

Downgrading to 1.00

7 posts in this topic

Yes, uninstall all game data and the game, reinstall and don’t update. You will want to go offline though, since you won’t be able to do any online stuff without updating. 

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Yes, uninstall all game data and the game, reinstall and don’t update. You will want to go offline though, since you won’t be able to do any online stuff without updating. 

That sounds like downgrading digital version.

3 minutes ago, mymicisdead- said:

I was under the impression you cannot downgrade a digital version.  That would be how you downgrade the disc version.

28 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

I was under the impression you cannot downgrade a digital version.  That would be how you downgrade the disc version.

You can Sir Bee. It's quick and easy. All you need is Charles Proxy Server and the .json file for the game you want to downgrade via https://ps4database.io/.

1 hour ago, mymicisdead- said:

there’s more to doing the digital version, but it’s similar. Your disc should have 1.00 on it. Installing the disc gives you 1.00. It’s not more complicated than that. 

1 hour ago, Sir_Bee said:

some good info here if you’re curious:

For this particular game, you need to have the regular disc version to go all the way down to 1.00. Special Edition is past 1.00 as a result of having DLC in it and from what I've heard, the digital version was hard-patched, so even the base download can't go all the way to 1.00. There may be a way to get 1.00 anyway through an old download link and the PS4 methods for getting specific patches of a game, though I doubt anyone has those links, especially when you can get a regular disc version for literally $10.