Maybe a GUIDE?

Hi. I planned to write the guide later because I was sticking everything with a friend on my computer. We have currently received information about the withdrawal of GWENT from PS4. What does this have in common here? If we get some stuff in Thronebreaker then we get some additions in GWENT. If we hit platinum, we automatically have everything collected. The best decision now (if someone plans to play GWENT on PC / Mobile) is to platinum in GWNET and Thronebreaker. By moving the account we will have all the rewards from Thronebreaker and we will not have to buy it again on the PC to get these rewards.

My question: Is anyone writing a guide for this game? If not, I will try to write it calmly until mid-January to maintain good quality. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 2 cents.... there's so many missables for this game and they are spread across multiple types of trophies, including a variety of separate collectibles and narrative decisions that always had spoilers when I sought advice.

There was no guide that I could find that actually kept track of all of the multiple missables in a simple fashion. I kept having to manage multiple tabs and strategies from separate half-thought-out and lazy guides.

Could I suggest that your guide have five steps, one for each area that you travel through, with a map containing all missables... and chronological instructions for picking everything up? For example:

1) puzzle piece located at A, need to purchase for 100 coins

2) meve's broadsword located at B, need to make this decision to get it

3) must defeat dragon at C, need to ensure that Eyck stays with you at all costs etc

This might prevent dopey gits such as myself missing something. I got three hours into my first playthough before I realised that I needed to restart due to missing something. A one-stop guide would be exactly what players should need!

Good luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A guide already exists but it is only in French... I think it is quite a very good start, I put it here for interested players (google translate is your friend)

https://www.psthc.fr/jeu-ps4/thronebreaker-the-witcher-tales-ps4/guide-trophees.htm?sid=e4e85d08f18e9bff981cdf97f722a4c1#trophee36

i have still to play the game and I am going to check this guide with my playthrough.

Update: I got the platinum in a breeze following this guide so it is good enough ☺️.

Edited by djippps
update to write
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not a trophy guide as such, more a complete walkthrough of the game but if you scroll down and pick out the bold blue text then these are the trophies in a decent order of achievement, more or less. I skimmed through the guide and made a list (wrote them down on paper lol) and I highlighted some of the more obscure trophies. It gives you ideal times of when to achieve the more obscure trophies, for example the "I have the power!" and "Party's over!" trophies. Of course, the recruiting trophies are missable but if you choose to fight every battle then you should obtain all of them.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/248350-thronebreaker-the-witcher-tales/faqs/76925/walkthrough

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Haha, a missable guide, maybe with some tips, is what everyone wants. That's usually all most people want from the getgo, and then they will seek a guide if they struggle with something specific afterwards. It should be the way all trophy guides are written. Yes, they are quite often not written that way, and that can actually ruin the entire experience of a game as a trophy hunter.