Does Bedrock only mean I need a new world?

sepheroithisgod

1 minute ago, Isamu_Kanashii said:

All of my old worlds have 'Trophies cannot be earned in this world' when in the settings menu in that world, none of them ever went into creative mode so I have no clue what's up.

That bug is as old as the game but your only option is to delete those saves and start over entirely from scratch in a new world :(.

4 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

They will with new chunks. But my world is set up from 5 years of playing on it. I wanted to get 1000 emeralds on it.

I get that for sure. I have a massive village and bred a bunch of villagers as a trading farm back when village and pillage came out. I've been thinking about doing it again anyways, since there's no villager limit anymore. This is my excuse to do it I guess lol.

I'll jump on my imported world and try to pop something though so at least you'll know.

11 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

They will with new chunks. But my world is set up from 5 years of playing on it. I wanted to get 1000 emeralds on it.

Jumped on to test it for ya and definitely popped a new trophy. Seems it works.

Edited by KingGuy420

I just created a new world on the old version(patch before bedrock) and I did the creative exploit, then I updated the game and converted the world. I got 6 trophies without any problems on the converted world, I still need to find bees tho ?

Edited by timpurnat

So my friend figured out how to make sure your world converts with trophies enabled. The issue is when converting the settings somehow gets changed with cheats enabled even if you never used them. This occurs when you do NOT have the default settings on. For example, I had pvp turned off, while the default value is on. Once I changed the settings and converted, my world could earn trophies.

53 minutes ago, tlmartinart said:

Okay. So, I need to go into my world on the ps4 version(old), set the default value on THEN import it?

Apologies for being a derp. I've been super frustrated about this. Ha.

Step 1: At the main menu select the old version of Minecraft

Step 2: Edit the settings of the world you want to convert. They must be the default values.

Step 3: Go back to new Minecraft

Step4: Convert the world

step 5: Make Sure you do not see the "Trophies cannot be earned on this world." message.

You should be good to go.