Cartographer Villagers Not Selling Maps

sepheroithisgod

Villager trades are random so it's also possible you're just unlucky. Cartographer Villagers can trade those maps at lvl 3 or 4 but they are not guaranteed. I had to lvl up like 5 different villagers to get a map lol. Also those structures are very far, I've been walking for over an hour now haha

So I recommend having frost walker or a boat.

Edited by timpurnat

3 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Villager trades are random so it's also possible you're just unlucky. Cartographer Villagers can trade those maps at lvl 3 or 4 but they are not guaranteed. I had to lvl up like 5 different villagers to get a map lol. Also those structures are very far, I've been walking for over an hour now haha

So I recommend having frost walker or a boat.

What level do the maps trade at? I may just not be leveling them up enough.

6 minutes ago, MiiniiZ-58 said:

Hello, I have a problem with the cartographers. When I make exchanges, arrived at level 2 of the NPC, I can no longer exchange anything even with its mapping table it does not recharge. Someone to answer me?

Make sure you have a cartographer table so they can restock their supplies

My map was over 2 hours away, fucking dumb.

5 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Assurez-vous d'avoir une table de cartographe afin qu'ils puissent réapprovisionner leurs fournitures

Ma carte était à plus de 2 heures, putain de stupide.

yet this is what i did but after several days minecraft passed, he still does not want this restock

Just now, MiiniiZ-58 said:

yet this is what i did but after several days minecraft passed, he still does not want this restock

Do you have multiple ones there? Only one will "attach" themselves to a block so you would need multiple. You can tell if they are attached to a block because they will have the green shinys around them when you place it (in case you didn't know)

42 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I have a map thankfully, took my forever to get one that had the necessary trade. I’ve walked for 2 hours so far. Have yet to get to it ;/

It's probably to late for you now but I'll throw this up here anyways 

There's multiple ways to move faster. 

1. Get Elytras from the end city then craft a bunch of fireworks, get flying with the elytra and fire the firework to propel yourself. You can move faster than the world can load.

2. Traveling through the Nether is much faster. One block in the nether is equal to 8 block in the real world. You can go 8000 blocks in the real world by going 1000 blocks in the nether. Way more dangerous than elytra flying but also cheaper on resources.

3. When it's raining out, you can fly using the Riptide Trident. Super fast, fairly safe, and resource cheap... But weather dependant so not exactly consistent.

Firework Elytra flying is by far the best IMO. You can cover crazy amounts of ground in pretty short amounts of time. But takes a little bit of setup.

Edited by KingGuy420