Favorite Simpsons Episode/Scene/Character

xzero4812

I've liked quite a few of them actually.. also where did this guy go? You never see him in anymore episodes..

200px-Troymcclure.png

Phil Hartman, the guy who voiced Troy McClure (that guy) and Lionel Hutz, was gunned down by his wife shortly after his last appearance (which I believe was Bart the Mother).  I would assume he hasn't appeared since because they have retired the character (at least their voices, I think I saw Hutz in a few clips) out of respect.  Of course, they brought back Lunchlady Doris (they retired her when Doris Grau died of lung cancer), so they may get Billy West (Fry and Brannigan from Futurama) to voice him, I dunno.

I heard that is why the Gil character was invented (to replace Lionel Hutz). Phil Hartmen was a genius and his talent is sorely missed :(

My favourite episode was Homer's Enemy where Frank Grimes is introduced. There were so many great lines and moments in this episode that I can watch it dozens of times (and I have) and never get bored

• Like 1

Episodes are the treehouse of horror episodes, character homer scene:

Homer on the ski slopes, flanders in a skin tight ski suit "feels like I'm wearing nothing at all."

homer skiing thought bubble of flanders saying that over and over "stupid sexy flanders"

I stopped watching The Simpsons ages ago -- I can remember watching it while doing homework on a Sunday night when I was in school, and that was a generation ago -- but the one episode that always pulls me in when it pops up in syndication is You Only Move Twice.

For favourite episode or scene, I don't really have one, as for favourite character, Homer without a doubt.

On a side note, my most hated character would have to be the sea captain, he got irritating very quickly.

the sea captain had his moments