Gioteck vx2 wired controller turbo

GamingWithFlacy

Just bought one to use on a few games like battlefield 1942 where it would just mash X to keep me in game. I have it but can't seem to get the turbo function working so that it presses the button by itself Anyone have it and able to help me? I have tried holding the turbo button and hitting X it lights up but does not continue to keep pressing X

5 hours ago, Sergen said:

Only the Hori controllers from what I know will allow you to turbo a button without also holding that button. With the controller you're using you will have to have an object on top of your :cross: button that is heavy enough to hold it down.

Thanks so much for the help you were right! Appreciate the help!

another thing you can use is masking tape if its a crappy controller. i will use masking tape or clear big tape (less sticky residue) and then use rubber bands as well. but if you use rubberbands on analogs your going to ruin the analogs so try to use a bad controller. the pencil idea above me is great ima try that if i ever need to do something like that again

10 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

if you use rubberbands on analogs your going to ruin the analogs

Not unless you're putting more pressure than common sense would allow. Use you're noggin' and a rubber band will do you right.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:53 AM, Sergen said:

Only the Hori controllers from what I know will allow you to turbo a button without also holding that button. With the controller you're using you will have to have an object on top of your :cross: button that is heavy enough to hold it down.

HoriPad turbo button is stupid good, got me all the way through the level grind for Soul Calibur V

8 hours ago, Gaming-Kingdoms said:

I already got two of these ones very cheap second hand its the reason I got it. Does the HoriPad need to be help down or what way does it work?

you hold down the turbo button, press the button you want to turbo, then you do it again and it'll keep going without your input until you hold the turbo button and the turbo'd button again.