Support for Vita's update to hide games

Sly Ripper

So i ended up here will there be any update here on the site for people that hide trophies will stay on they normal game completion and noy getting 100% , if not why should i try and other people try to get there account on 100% if you hide trophies and get 100%

Now next lines are to people who hide trophies!

Srry its possible you cant get some trophies but thats your problem and its you that started the game. But why should you deserve more completion by hiding trophies? If its DLC you buy DLC and you get the trophies if you don't want them leave it. But if you like to play a game that you know your not able to get all trophies its your mistake.

So i ended up here will there be any update here on the site for people that hide trophies will stay on they normal game completion and noy getting 100% , if not why should i try and other people try to get there account on 100% if you hide trophies and get 100%

Now next lines are to people who hide trophies!

Srry its possible you cant get some trophies but thats your problem and its you that started the game. But why should you deserve more completion by hiding trophies? If its DLC you buy DLC and you get the trophies if you don't want them leave it. But if you like to play a game that you know your not able to get all trophies its your mistake.

I'm sorry you actually care what someone else does - I'm lucky in the fact that whatever you think goes straight over my head and into the sea of lamentation.

End of the day it's my account and I can do whatever I wish within the limits Sony allows, and you are a prime example of why I should continue to do so.

Oh and once you've pulled your head of the sand and looked at what Sly has actually done, by going onto someones account, you can see whether someone has hidden trophies or not, this is about all that is possible.

But by all means, continue complaining rather than actually checking what the admin has done, it's always a helpful process.

Edited by Memnoch

• 3 months later...

I only did hide 1 game for a very good reason:

Muramasa Rebirth DLC packs are filled with trophies/ added to base game

either i buy them or not, Vanillaware thinks they can advertise their DLC packs trough that

(its same as saying "buy our DLC and you can have your 100% completion" i say no thank you)

I paid 45 euros for one game that is nothing more than  a Wii port and hardly developed (short on content already)

i have all my right's to use this game as it should be, would you also buy a video with a watermark in it?

(i wont be forced to buy DLC in order to complete a game that i already paid more than enough)

And Memnoch is right lol

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

How do I fix this I hid games I don't play now it's showing two different percentages on my ps3 and here, I want them to both be the same. I tried going to show trophies again and re syncing and it's not working :/ help please :(

If you read the OP, it says the percentage and total amount doesn't change on PS3, only here to avoid exploits and such

For instance I have 29 plats if I hide them, they will not be seeable on ps3 nor here at all, but on the ps3 it keeps the numbers

Yeh my friend said to stop adding new games and finish old ones and suggest I hide them but didn't tell me that my percentage that I see will be different I was expecting it to change, I want to get it back to normal

this is quite simple: trophies hidden will adjust your points according to what you have hidden

if you want it back, unhide them again and win another trophy again then just update your profile.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

this is quite simple: trophies hidden will adjust your points according to what you have hidden

if you want it back, unhide them again and win another trophy again then just update your profile.

Wait, you have to earn a trophy in a hidden game before it will show back up on your profile? That sucks.

Got another question, just to satiate my own programming curiosity. How does the site know the difference between trophies that are being unhidden and trophies that just haven't been sync'd yet? I guess the opposite situation is a similar question. If you sync the same number of trophies that you are hiding (total number of trophies doesn't change), how does the site know that you are actually hiding anything?

Trophies that haven't been synced just don't exist outside of your console. Or, if you talking about PSNP <- PSN sync, then they don't exist from PSNP's point of view.

Probably you just don't know how PSNP determines the number of hidden trophies. Actually it's very easy:

1) PSN reports the total number of trophies, without taking into account hidden games. That means that if you hide games total number of trophies in your profile doesn't change.

2) PSN also reports all games and trophies on your account (only not hidden ones). PSNP can then count them all, and this number will be lower than number from 1) if there're hidden games. Difference between those two numbers - is number of hidden trophies.

That means that you need only one state - "now" to count everything, there's no need to know anything about what was before (means "doesn't matter").

• Like 1