Future purchases for my PS Vita?

jimmypop01

Hi all,

So I have had my Vita for almost 2 weeks now and I think it's a pretty great console. Wo doesn't like gaming on the move right?

Well I was thinking towards the future of gaming on my PSV and was wondering what games I should get next?

I have currently played 8 games on my Vita as followed. Machinarium and Welcome Park have both. Been 100% and I am coming close to completing both Frobisher Says and Hungry Giraffe (should in a week or two). Wipeout andMotorstorm are slowly getting completed but i find they are games that I will play daily for short stints and therefore nothing to rush. The remaining two are Little Deviant and LittleBigPlanet, both of which I have completed he campaign and just need to redo all levels now but I will leave hem for a while so that they don't bore me.

I. Have four other games in my collection yet to be played with are Resistance: Falling Skies, Rayman Origins, uncharted: Golden Abyss and Dynasty Warriors Next. I will begin on these once I have finished Fallout 3 on my PS3 and will then follow this up with Last of Us. as I only intend to get GTA5 and Arkham Origins before the PS4 is released I have plenty of time for the vita.

So here goes. I intend on downloading Gravity Rush and Lego LOTR from the store as hey are both free which makes two easy decisions. I heard Rush is good and even though I completed LOTR on Ps3, you can't argue when it is free.

I intend on downloading Sound Shapes, Guacamelee and Super Stardust Delta from the store as they all look fun. From a retail perspective I want to get Playstation all Stars as it looks fun and possibly AC: Liberation as I am a fan of the series.

Are any of the other Lego games worth getting? I know they are easy platinums but are they fun?

Soul Sacrifice looks great but I am not sure how it plays. What are your experiences with this game? What games are similar and what sort of combat system is it?

Feedback should be immensely appreciated.

Thanks all.

No idea if action RPGs are your thing, but I'd say Ys Memories of Celceta is the one to look out for until the PS4 is out. Pretty similar to Ys 7 on the PSP if you played that.

Dragon's Crown looks awesome too, if you fancy sidescrolling beat 'em ups. This one also has a PS3 version though.

Gravity Rush is pretty good. Controls are a bit tricky to come to terms with but once you're past that it just sucks you in.

I'd get Lego Batman 2 if I were you. I enjoyed that a lot! I'm playing Dragon's Crown right now. It's been a ton of fun. I also have Dead or Alive 5+. Which is an excellent fighting game. However if you are not a fan of fighting games I don't suspect you'd enjoy it. 

If you enjoy racing games I highly recommend WRC 3. It plays great on the Vita and if you're into trophies it is an easy platinum as well. 

Parker

Just casually reading the forums and thank you for mentioning WRC 3, looked it up, looks great and i hope i can get it!