How is the platinum?

KIERONOO

In my opinion, it was fairly easy. The hardest part will probably be banking a million rep in one night but once you have a firmer grasp of understanding how the game works (and that ramps are the cops worst nightmare) it will come with ease.

Some collectibles can be annoying but once you find the proper line, they aren't too bad.

Game is great btw, the best NFS in recent years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KIERONOO said:

I’ve heard mixed things. Some say it’s hard some say it’s very very easy. What are the thoughts on this?

The platinum is definitely doable. Nothing unobtainable.

There are a couple of trophies that are more challenging, but doable later in the game once you get a better feeling for the game, and have better cars.

Like Shinobi said, some of the collectibles can be annoying, and a grind.

But I had a really good time playing this game.

Its very doable. It took me a while tho. So many collectables but you can mark them on the map if you go on the progression screen except for activities but most of them should be found during natural progression. 

The trophy that gave me the most issues was win a heat level 5 race then returning to the safe house (them cops can go to hell)

The drift activities were very easy once you find the right set up (plenty of youtube vids to show you). 

Getting 25 online races can be a nightmare but i had most luck people joining when i started the palm city raceway event. 

All in all i very fun and faily easy plat. Best nfs game in years

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2020-01-02 at 2:33 PM, KIERONOO said:

I’ve heard mixed things. Some say it’s hard some say it’s very very easy. What are the thoughts on this?

I had a lot of fun playing the game, the hardest trophy was the 1 Million rep in one night, but I got it within a couple hours of trying.

I just played the game and only had to grind a couple trophies (Crew to 50) and I think to win all the races or something I can’t remember. 
overall I loved the game and I hope they release some DLC

2 hours ago, Prime3324 said:

Are there online trophies in this game?

Everything can be done in single player but it’s a lot easier to get your crew to Level 50 online and a lot more fun racing with buddies 

• 2 months later...
On 24/03/2020 at 6:47 PM, RandyXL said:

I had a lot of fun playing the game, the hardest trophy was the 1 Million rep in one night, but I got it within a couple hours of trying.

I just played the game and only had to grind a couple trophies (Crew to 50) and I think to win all the races or something I can’t remember. 
overall I loved the game and I hope they release some DLC

Everything can be done in single player but it’s a lot easier to get your crew to Level 50 online and a lot more fun racing with buddies 

How do you do the completing 25 events online in single player?

On 24.03.2020 at 8:47 AM, RandyXL said:

Nope. How about "Benefits Are Nice"?

Maybe he means all trophies can be done without the need to boost anything? That one is simple enough. Just keep starting The Resort's Circuit in online mode. This race only lasts a couple of minutes.

Also, do not do what I did and bank your rep with less than 1,010,000 rep on the night. I had 1,002,180 rep, and when I banked it, for some unknown reason, it was 999, 980 rep... I couldn't believe it.