Is the plat obtainable without DLC?

2 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

I'm guessing NO.  As the trophy 'Sparring Partner' requires you to beat the AI in skirmish and skirmish is stuck behind a pay wall.  Everything else though looks doable for free, unless the entire list is stuck by the pay wall.

That's unfortunate. I'll just wait until whatever required DLC goes on sale for $0.99 like all of Arcade Distillery's other games have.

• 1 month later...

I actually just platinumed this game without purchasing any DLC, I'm guessing there was an update or something because skirmish is not behind a pay wall at all, and there's even a legacy campaign that you can do involving the rat mother.I'd say give the game another go, I was able to platinum it in 21 hours but that's also with me taking breaks to do other things as well. It's really easy and I'd recommend just grinding out on the skirmish map of duel islands as the AI is really easy on that map as opposed to others.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Alpharon88 said:

I tried the game yesterday, and... How exactly do you gain gold? Or quest? Without those, I can't get the thropies for perks, or, well, goals

1 hour ago, Klart said:

I'd like to know as well

Is there an Arms Dealer? That's where you got the quests in War Theatre. Completing quests will reward you with gold.

• Like 1

I can confirm that this plat can be achieved without any DLC. All trophies can be unlocked in skirmish. If you want to complete it fast and easy, use a second controller and play against yourself. There's only one trophy which requires you to play against the AI.

• Like 4

On 3/3/2020 at 2:09 PM, AvengedEvil said:

I can confirm that this plat can be achieved without any DLC. All trophies can be unlocked in skirmish. If you want to complete it fast and easy, use a second controller and play against yourself. There's only one trophy which requires you to play against the AI.

Have no idea if it was updated in the last 7 days but you can play against yourself without a second controller as of March 10th, at 5:24 in the morning

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...