How to get Legend of Legends rank on Miscellaneous orders?

Incognito_D

Miscellaneous orders (where you have to retreive items from a BT or Mule area) are the ones that give me the most difficulty when going for the "Legend of Legends" rank.

Earlier, I snuck into a Mule base, stole everything that I needed to steal, and drove away again quickly. It gave me a f***ing B ?

Does anyone have any tips for getting the Legend of Legends rank on these missions in particular?

You can temporarily clear out the base and then accept the mission which would make it much easier to traverse around. Having a zip line is also pretty useful. So if you can build one in the MULE camp after knocking out everyone then you can just zip back and forth pretty quickly. It's what I did anyway.

BT areas are sort of tricky since sometimes they will always be in the way and other times they keep their distance so I think it just depends on how generous they are feeling. But if you use blood grenades or the grenade launcher with Sam's blood I suppose you could gather stuff more quickly since you are clearing them out. I didn't really do that though, so I don't even know if it will alert them or not if you used those.

I never had too many problems, you just need to clear out the MULEs before you you go in. The only thing that matters is the quality of the cargo, so if it gave you a B I'm guessing you just had too bumpy of a ride. 

I never did too many BT ones, but if you absolutely have to, just load up with a rocket launcher and some grenades in your bag and let yourself get caught. Once you kill the Catcher the BTs will be gone for a while, and the black ocean doesn't actually damage packages. Alternatively, you could just be sneaky. It's easier to hide from BTs than MULEs imo.

• Like 1

Legend of Legends for miscellaneous orders bank on getting the whole order (and not damaging any of the cargo) so make sure you check all the postboxes in the MULE camp to get every bit of cargo. Check the order on your cuff links to see how many bits of cargo there is for the order and don't leave until you get them all! Should get you LoL in no time!

Easiest way of defeating Mules and BT's in my oppinion is to use a Bola Gun - you only need one single shot to stun them (except for the big or red-glowing BT's).

Shoot'em all and then knock them out or cut the umbrelical cord without having to hurry.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the BT areas, don't accept the delivery right away. Go to the area, walk into a BT to summon the boss creature and kill it. That will clear the area of BTs for a while. If you're having a tough time, you can turn the difficulty down when you fight the BT- just make sure you set it to hard before you do the delivery or you won't get the Legend of Legends rating.

• 5 months later...
On 2/26/2020 at 5:16 PM, Bayonette_Rho said:

For the BT areas, don't accept the delivery right away. Go to the area, walk into a BT to summon the boss creature and kill it. That will clear the area of BTs for a while. If you're having a tough time, you can turn the difficulty down when you fight the BT- just make sure you set it to hard before you do the delivery or you won't get the Legend of Legends rating.

Old thread, I know. Thought I'd add that you can also skip fighting the BT and just walk outside of the BT zone to despawn it. Saves you time!

• Like 1