BDSM - Mini trophy guide.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

So is there something wrong with the Fan trophy? I've left it rubberbanding for more than 3 hours, and the trophy hasn't popped.

I added to guide that I actually assigned turbo to "dash" ability, just in case. Maybe that helped?...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, BCarsonElite said:

aight i can't figure "fan" out, what do we mean by leaving it on with the dash ability and/or turbo mode?

You are blocking Left Stick to permanently move and keep pressing the button for "dash" ability over and over again. It is easier with turbo controller, since the button is pressed automatically then, but of course doable without. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Flipendo52 said:

i finished the game and still dont have phoenix or bartender trophies, did i do something wrong?

For "Phoenix" you must buy ability that you are resurrected after death (sorry, do not remember the name of it) and use it once (be killed).

For "Bartender" you need to upgrade your "Bottle Bar" to the max with received ability points.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

Just now, Smashero said:

For "Phoenix" you must buy ability that you are resurrected after death (sorry, do not remember the name of it) and use it once (be killed).

For "Bartender" you need to upgrade your "Bottle Bar" to the max with received ability points.

i dont think i got enough points for bartender trophy though, can you not get enough points for all abilities in the same playthrough?

• Like 1

On 27.05.2020 at 10:41 PM, Flipendo52 said:

i dont think i got enough points for bartender trophy though, can you not get enough points for all abilities in the same playthrough?

I never managed to update everything during one playthrough, so I would state that not.

Edit: Confirmed: you can't max all abilities during one PT. DO NOT upgrade "rage" ability (no need at all and besides that it is not related to any trophy - MiniGuide updated accordingly).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Smashero said:

Seems that in AS version "Fan" trophy is completely glitched and currently cannot be earned in any way :/

Have you reached out to EAS? I brought it to their attention on Twitter, but it may take more than one person.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.06.2020 at 3:21 AM, Helyx said:

Have you reached out to EAS? I brought it to their attention on Twitter, but it may take more than one person.

Patch 1.01 is out and it fixes the issue with "Fan" trophy in AS version!

Thx to @tusman for confirmation!

Edit: I just plated AS version in 3 h  30 mins - 1.01 patch works just fine.

Refer to edited "mini guide" for better plat time results ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Not sure how I missed it, but I didn't get Satan's little helper. I'll do another playthrough tomorrow and try to figure out what went wrong.

EDIT: After a second playthrough, everything popped when it was supposed to. Still not sure what I missed.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/1/2020 at 3:15 PM, Smashero said:

Theory! Maybe you do not even have to WIN the minigame, just to participate in it, since "Pie" trophy pops when you just START/ENTER the last minigame.

To be checked - looking for volunteers

I just followed this guide a second time for the HK stack and wanted to confirm that the minigame doesn't need to be played at all. Once you're in the minigame, simply press :circle: to back out and you'll still get credit towards :gold:Finger in Every Pie. I'm currently rubberbanding in the final stage for the Fan trophy, and afterwards I'll die for the Phoenix trophy and 100%/platinum.

Thanks again for this guide. I'll surely use it again on the EU stack.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, dougbarrett619 said:

Im hating the fan trophy i have done both ways to unlock it and nothing

From what I gather, idling in-game isn't enough to count as "time played". You'll need to either continually press a button (like the dash), or use a turbo controller to do it for you.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Oh man, i screwed up with that succubus-thing and missed the quest for Cindy in chapter 1. Can someone tell me if i can do this in a second run, or would it be better to start over immediately? No big thing for me at all, cause the game is fun enough to play it a second time, but i prefer to get through on first try.

Edit: It was not possible to get the trophy in my case, i had to do one more complete run.

Edited by Kratosaur
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the great guide. For people who's wondering why "Fan" trophy doesn't unlock, i found a way. Put 3 rubber band on my joypad to lock L3, R3, R1 (the character continue to shoot, with revolver you have infinite ammo) and L2, went to do other things for 3 hours and when i come back i found trophy unlocked

• Like 1