Strictly Limited Games ULTRACORE no trophy list?

SuchRemorse

I'm not sure if this is the right section in the forums for this topic but I'll try. A company similar to "limited run games" called "strictly limited games" puts out Indie games on physical discs. I recently received my copy of ULTRACORE from them. (took over 6 months) Anyway. Once I started playing I popped a few trophies. I heard the playstation *DING* and saw the trophies on my screen. Well long story short after about 30 mins of playing I wanted to check to see which trophies I had unlocked. To my surprise there was nothing there! No trophies, No list, NOTHING! Now my playstation is currently stuck on "syncing trophy list" at 50%. It won't advance no matter what. I tried everything. When I checked online to see this games trophy list I couldn't find one. And even on this site I can't find one. It seems like the game does not even exist? And the worst part is that I can't even delete the trophy list to get it to stop syncing because it's not even showing on my trophy list. The game is not even for sale on the PSN Store which I find very strange. I'm not sure about this, but I thought a requirement for these companies to put out physical games, was to have them available digitally first! Then they could be put out on Disc. Is there anyone out there that has also bought this game? Or having any issues similar to mine? Please help.

It sounds like Sony have not uploaded the trophy list to their servers yet. Or the developers have not notified Sony that it needs to be uploaded. Either way they've been programmed as they are clearly popping for you so i would contact both the game developer and Sony to get this flagged for them to act upon it. 

3 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

What happens if you view your trophy list in offline mode?

Hmmmm.... Not sure!? How can I check? I know you can do it on the ps3 but I didn't know there was an option to do that on the ps4. On the trophy options list all it says is privacy settings. Sync with Playstation and information. None of the options have anything to do with offline. 

3 hours ago, Solercide said:

It sounds like Sony have not uploaded the trophy list to their servers yet. Or the developers have not notified Sony that it needs to be uploaded. Either way they've been programmed as they are clearly popping for you so i would contact both the game developer and Sony to get this flagged for them to act upon it. 

There is nothing for them to upload. The game doesn't even exist on the PSN store! I called Sony and they said they don't know anything about this game at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Hmmmm.... Not sure!? How can I check? I know you can do it on the ps3 but I didn't know there was an option to do that on the ps4. On the trophy options list all it says is privacy settings. Sync with Playstation and information. None of the options have anything to do with offline. 

Disable your internet via the Network Settings menu, then you will be able to view your trophies offline. @NekoRave Here's another list for you to sort out.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stupot00 said:

Sounds like the trophies aren't on sony servers yet.

You can check the trophies when playing the game by holding down the ps button and selecting the game from that menu, should have options for currently playing with, sessions and trophies.

Checked that too.. All it says is "Check back soon" Right in the middle of the screen. It doesn't even have the start or the overview options on the left side like other games do. 

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Disable your internet via the Network Settings menu, then you will be able to view your trophies offline. @NekoRave Here's another list for you to sort out.

Oh wow... Interesting. I just did that and sure enough the trophy list for that game is now showing. And I can actually see the trophies. As soon as I went back online they are gone. What does this mean? 

3 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

What happens if you view your trophy list in offline mode?

Just tried that and they showed up. As soon as I went back online they are gone. 

2 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Checked that too.. All it says is "Check back soon" Right in the middle of the screen. It doesn't even have the start or the overview options on the left side like other games do. 

Not that menu, when you are playing the game hold the ps button and a menu on the left side should pop up and you can select the game and see the trophies. This is local data so should work. 

Here a quick vid off YouTube showing the menu 

5 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Oh wow... Interesting. I just did that and sure enough the trophy list for that game is now showing. And I can actually see the trophies. As soon as I went back online they are gone. What does this mean? 

It means what everyone else has said i.e. the devs haven't flipped the switch yet so the trophies aren't on the Trophy Servers and don't sync so can't be seen whilst you're online until that happens.

7 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

Not that menu, when you are playing the game hold the ps button and a menu on the left side should pop up and you can select the game and see the trophies. This is local data so should work. 

Here a quick vid off YouTube showing the menu 

Oh wow! The list shows there. But not on my actual trophy list!? 

4 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Can you post the trophy list here? 

It's actually a pretty long trophy list for an indie game. I can't post the whole thing in one picture. And this is going to sound dumb. But how do I post pictures in a forum with my phone? 

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It means what everyone else has said i.e. the devs haven't flipped the switch yet so the trophies aren't on the Trophy Servers and don't sync so can't be seen whilst you're online until that happens.

OK but what about the fact that it's not even available on the PSN store? 

Just now, Vergil said:

I did some research and it was suppose to release May /June 2019

Wonder what happened to it

Yeah. It's a 2019 game. I think it was crowd funded. I called Sony and they don't know anything about this game. I bought this game last year and like I previously said it took about 6 months for me to get it. Strictly limited is no help either. I wrote to them 2 times and they Never responded. 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:32 AM, HuntingFever said:

Incompetence, stupidity or they simply don't care.

Yeah... Well I guess they don't care because they don't even respond to emails. This company is terrible! 

If anyone has any info on this or if anyone else has purchased this game and has gotten in contact with the company please let me know. Thanks!