I bring thee pestilence and death!

TerminusCross

Nah, I don't bring that.

Been a Sony fan forever, but I actually just recently got my PS3 this Summer. Issues were gettin in me way. I'm really enjoying it, and trophy hunting is very addicting. More so than beer! Not really.

Yeah, I found this place because I wanted a gamer card, and then I noticed the forums and thought it seemed really cool. Talking to fans and trophy hunters about games and stuff. So hi! I look forward to future interaction with you all.

• Like 1

Welcome to PSNP TerminusCross!

Glad to have another fellow gamer on board. This site is proving to be quite relaxed with equally friendly members, some of whom I have known for quit a bit and have proven to be fine folks.

Hope to see you on the forums, or....better yet, online for some gaming sometime.

• Like 1

Yeah, Scott rocks! I love the movie and game. And Kim! :D Never actually saw the graphic novel though lol. Would love to though.

For Dead Nation, I need the ones you get for going at it with two players; completing one mission or the entire game. I heard it's easier to tackle the harder difficulty levels on your own, but even so, they have coop and online trophies. Whenever you got time, and when you're up to it, give me a shout. :) There's also a DLC for that game that just came up which I haven't paid much attention to, but I'll get there. :)

I ripped that offa Burns, from The Simpsons. And thanks! :)

When did he say that? I fancy myself quite the SImpsons fan... I have every episode on my laptop and I watch it almost daily (need something to fall asleep to), not to mention growing up watching it... but I don't remember that line. :P

That aside, welcome to the site! Your thread title appealed to me but I hadn't looked into it until now.

He didn't exactly say it like that. It's the super famous X-Files episode, where Mr. Burns is mistaken as an alien by Homer, because of all the medication and treatment he has to take. When he gets back to normal, he's all like; now that I'm back to normal, I don't bring you love and joy, I bring you death and...something. But it was funny. I ripped it off, but only kinda, I guess, since I didn,t accuretly quote it. Still, Burns; pwn

I love The Simpsons too, but I haven't been paying attention to them much lately.

Thanks for the welcome yall. I'll make sure to pillage swag up in the frozen North. :)