Doable?

TheHarryGamer99

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, LikeMagicButNot said:

The Billionaire trophy is ridiculous. I haven't seen many trophies with a lower percentage than that. It would be such a horrible, tedious grind to get there.

An ridiculous trophy no doubt and a tedious grind but I am just curious to what extend. 500 hours or 2000 hours if you do not open the wallet? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's nearly impossible.

I had the chance to talk with khurossan, one of the only guy in the world that get the trophy (he tells me that there are less than five).

He tells me also that he is a good poker player but that's not enough, you need to "cheat" with friends :

Firstly you need to have 50 million tokens (nearly impossible).

To clarify you can buy 3 million tokens for 100 dollars in game, but he tells me that there is a black market in the game where you can buy 50 million tokens for 50 dollars but it's a very close circle (only confidence persons).

Once you have 50 million dollars go to ring games with a friend (so both of you have 50 million tokens) then you "cooperate" to win the money but the problem is that everyone does that in these huge games. So it's very tricky.

He tells me that at the end of a night he gets 700 million tokens and his friends 300 million, then they have done an exchange to get the trophy.

He clearly tells me that without at least a friend or a lot of real money you can't do that (and be a good poker player).

I just want to share with you that, hope it helps you and sorry for my bad english.

Edited by s-e-l-u-j-999-1
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, s-e-l-u-j-999-1 said:

It's nearly impossible.

I had the chance to talk with khurossan, one of the only guy in the world that get the trophy (he tells me that there are less than five).

He tells me also that he is a good poker player but that's not enough, you need to "cheat" with friends :

To clarify you can buy 3 million tokens for 100 dollars in game, but he tells me that there is a black market in the game where you can buy 50 million tokens for 50 dollars but it's a very close circle (only confidence persons).

Once you have 50 million dollars go to ring games with a friend (so both of you have 50 million tokens) then you "cooperate" to win the money but the problem is that everyone does that in these huge games. So it's very tricky.

He tells me that at the end of a night he gets 700 million tokens and his friends 300 million, then they have done an exchange to get the trophy.

He clearly tells me that without at least a friend or a lot of real money you can't do that (and be a good poker player).

I just want to share with you that, hope it helps you and sorry for my bad english.

Shame I do not know anyone for this. I am out of luck.

• Like 1

On 03/05/2020 at 9:32 PM, s-e-l-u-j-999-1 said:

It's nearly impossible.

Thanks very much for sharing, that's a great insight.

Also, your english was perfect. You have nothing to apologise for!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, 120 million … I'd like to eventually get on board but I only have 3 million. Not playing for 3 years didn't help me any with this one.

Edit:

After putting in some serious effort for 1 month I have accumulated 25 million total. I made 15 million in the month of June. This is over multiple accounts. I expect to make 20 million in July. I have a very low risk approach. With a few other people we could do this in a years time.

Edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR
Update
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I did that math.  If you wanted to buy this 'Billionaire' :bronze::whip:, it would cost you $38,140 CAD in micro-transaction purchases.  There are 3 people with this trophy out of 52,000+ game owners.  
Am I to believe that 3 rich lunatics bought their way to that trophy? :facepalm:

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune

On 9/25/2020 at 8:25 PM, Winds-of-Neptune said:

I did that math.  If you wanted to buy this 'Billionaire' :bronze::whip:, it would cost you $38,140 CAD in micro-transaction purchases.  There are 3 people with this trophy out of 52,000+ game owners.  
Am I to believe that 3 rich lunatics bought their way to that trophy? :facepalm:

That is insane. They must be multi millionaires to throw that kind of money towards something as trivial as a single trophy.

I'm too broke and poor to ever afford that.

7 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

GoFundMe  is an option.

An option for a ps4 trophy? ?  He'd probably make about $5... including his $5 donation that is. ?

What is your reason for asking why I need a reason for editing this?

On 26/09/2020 at 4:25 AM, Winds-of-Neptune said:

I'm over 800mil already. Maybe I'm lunatic but I never even bought any micro-transaction from the day I installed this game

• Like 2

On 9/28/2020 at 7:44 PM, Spaz said:

Nobody gives a crap unless you’re Hakoom, Brian (PS4Trophies) or PowerPyx. Doubt they would obtain a lot of money in short time though.

In the end.. It is all just wasted time unless you had fun playing these games..  I have learnt over my gaming years that trophy hunting is a self indulgence that cuts into true reality.  I have fought very hard for some of my platinums, specially on ps3.  But now these 90%+ easy plats have made trophy hunting kinda pointless.  I got sucked into some easy plats myself.. but level means nothing without true gaming effort put into it.  So I will play poker now that I am getting up in my years. ? Who really looks at your trophies anyways beside yourself? ?

On 9/28/2020 at 8:04 PM, VoidVictorious said:

I’ll tip my hat to whoever does this without micro transactions. I think I read that it takes 1000 hours at a minimum. My best wishes to whoever undertakes this challenge!

Cross table collusion you mean? ?

On 9/28/2020 at 6:33 PM, RuLZek said:

I'm over 800mil already. Maybe I'm lunatic but I never even bought any micro-transaction from the day I installed this game

No cross-table collusion?  If not, you're a good player and maybe a bit insane as well. :P  NICE WORK!  100% Respect there.  ???

What is your reason for asking why I need a reason for editing this?

1 hour ago, Winds-of-Neptune said:

In the end.. It is all just wasted time unless you had fun playing these games..  I have learnt over my gaming years that trophy hunting is a self indulgence that cuts into true reality.  I have fought very hard for some of my platinums, specially on ps3.  But now these 90%+ easy plats have made trophy hunting kinda pointless.  I got sucked into some easy plats myself.. but level means nothing without true gaming effort put into it.  So I will play poker now that I am getting up in my years. 1f607.png Who really looks at your trophies anyways beside yourself? 1f609.png

Cross table collusion you mean? 1f60b.png

No cross-table collusion?  If not, you're a good player and maybe a bit insane as well. :P  NICE WORK!  100% Respect there.  1f44f.png1f607.png1f44d.png

I agree, it is all about what you think about your psn id at the end of the day. I won’t do that game simply because I have too many other games to play, but I applaud anybody with the patience to take it on and complete it. I have a love/hate relationship with trophies. I really miss the days when I felt no obligation to complete a game if I beat it. I’m guilty of falling for the trophy trap, but I guess we all are right? ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Winds-of-Neptune said:

In the end.. It is all just wasted time unless you had fun playing these games..  I have learnt over my gaming years that trophy hunting is a self indulgence that cuts into true reality.  I have fought very hard for some of my platinums, specially on ps3.  But now these 90%+ easy plats have made trophy hunting kinda pointless.  I got sucked into some easy plats myself.. but level means nothing without true gaming effort put into it.  So I will play poker now that I am getting up in my years. 1f607.png Who really looks at your trophies anyways beside yourself? 1f609.png

I probably spent the first 20 years of my gaming life without giving one crap about trophies or achievements. I did however do achievement hunting in World of Warcraft when achievements were introduced with the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. Also did some leveling in Runescape long before there was even achievements for the Xbox 360.

Eventually we all pass on, you just have to make up the most of your free time while you're still around.

• Like 1