Mr Pumpkin 2 Trophy thoughts?

This looks like definitely one of the weirdest games I’ve seen, HOWEVER, it looks like it is a point and click game. It costs 10$ on Steam so I will definitely get it at some point. Some gameplay down below:

https://youtu.be/-wuAy5aG6d8

EDIT: Does anyone know how to have the youtube link show with a full thumbnail and everything when pasting it into the forums? Can’t seem to get it working myself.

Edited by StylerX01

I'd urge people to firstly wait and see whether the Platinum is achievable, and secondly to not support these developers.

The first Mr. Pumpkin (on Vita) was notoriously glitchy, to the point where most players could not get past chapter 4. I'd steer clear of this new game as a result, especially at full price when the people behind it give zero fucks.

• Like 2

Agreed on the above. The first Mr. Pumpkin game is the only PSN game where requesting a refund was/is almost immediately approved because of the game breaking errors. The fact that they came out with a second game without fixing the first one is absolutely tasteless. If it were just a broken/glitched trophy, sure fine, whatever, but the game being broken itself is unacceptable. As much as I love this art style, it's a hard pass from me. 

Edited by Velvet
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, StylerX01 said:

This looks like definitely one of the weirdest games I’ve seen, HOWEVER, it looks like it is a point and click game. It costs 10$ on Steam so I will definitely get it at some point. Some gameplay down below:

https://youtu.be/-wuAy5aG6d8

EDIT: Does anyone know how to have the youtube link show with a full thumbnail and everything when pasting it into the forums? Can’t seem to get it working myself.

You have to use the full link, not the sharing or youtu.be version:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Velvet said:

Agreed on the above. The first Mr. Pumpkin game is the only PSN game where requesting a refund was/is almost immediately approved because of the game breaking errors. The fact that they came out with a second game without fixing the first one is absolutely tasteless. If it were just a broken/glitched trophy, sure fine, whatever, but the game being broken itself is unacceptable. As much as I love this art style, it's a hard pass from me. 

Thanks for the warning. I will definitely pass on this with that knowledge.

21 hours ago, Golem25 said:

I'd urge people to firstly wait and see whether the Platinum is achievable, and secondly to not support these developers.

The first Mr. Pumpkin (on Vita) was notoriously glitchy, to the point where most players could not get past chapter 4. I'd steer clear of this new game as a result, especially at full price when the people behind it give zero fucks.

Interesting. On Xbox One I had no issues and was done in 30 minutes.

• 1 month later...

gotta say, i just played this on ps4, everything inc plat unlocked perfectly, i enjoyed the game, and plat only took me an hour n a half.

So no need to steer clear of this game, unless you want to hold grudges over the first one. Yea it annoys me when devs don't fix broken games, but i guess theyve just thrown that one in the bin and trying to start over and do better. n as you get instant refunds for the disaster of the first.. i guess thats kinda fair enough.

(i dunno i'd rather be an optimist than think everyone's ruthless lol...even if that does put me in dreamland LOL....but the truth is, aint nothin wrong with this game ?).

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...