cbh114

Easy way to do combat immersion on realistic (can also be done with a friend)

32 posts in this topic

Their is a exploit on how to do the realistic combat immersion 

This video shows you how to do the god mode exploit this can be done with a friend or second controller. Note: you don't have to do the second bit where he hops out you can do it the first time

Ik its just for some people if they need mate

Does this method work to this date or do you need to play without the latest update ?

It still works, I did it like two weeks ago. Quit and reload the safehouse if it doesn't.

Thanks, I hope they wont patch this because I’m still considering to get the BO3 plat but not any time soon.

On 5/2/2020 at 4:21 AM, LoveInHell said:

Thanks, I hope they wont patch this because I’m still considering to get the BO3 plat but not any time soon.

I don't think if it will be patched, because Treyarch stopped updating the game a while ago. They pretty much just don't care about this glitch.

Just letting people know that you can play this on recruit, just go for headshots and make an easy 44000 points. I thought the diffulty mattered, I thought it didn't matter where you shot enemies. But hs are worth 300 and body shots are only 50. Regardless of difficulty. So this is not hard at all once you know that. 

37 minutes ago, remolle700 said:

Just letting people know that you can play this on recruit, just go for headshots and make an easy 44000 points. I thought the diffulty mattered, I thought it didn't matter where you shot enemies. But hs are worth 300 and body shots are only 50. Regardless of difficulty. So this is not hard at all once you know that. 

Except if you are aiming for the platinum you need to pass all 16 rounds on realistic difficulty.

I know this is old, but does this work on the digital version?

10 hours ago, jmartinez8089 said:

Except if you are aiming for the platinum you need to pass all 16 rounds on realistic difficulty.

I thought it was related to the 35k points medal. I didn't realise there was a challenge for beating it on realistic. Regardless, I beat it a couple of times on realistic trying to get 35k points thinking higher difficulty meant more points. At least it was not in vain then. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, remolle700 said:

I thought it was related to the 35k points medal. I didn't realise there was a challenge for beating it on realistic. Regardless, I beat it a couple of times on realistic trying to get 35k points thinking higher difficulty meant more points. At least it was not in vain then. 

Getting 35k points in very easy to do in recruit, so I would recommend doing it on that while also getting a lot of headshots and being as fast as possible. You should get it on your first few tries.

edit: 

for some reason I didn’t see your original post where you said you already did this on recruit, and I don’t know how to delete my post so just ignore it I guess.

Edited by J_E_B_B

18 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

I know this is old, but does this work on the digital version?

Yes it does work, mine was digital 

I did this on realistic using the second controller method but I didn’t get the calling card for that challenge. What have I done wrong? 

1 hour ago, Laaangley said:

I did this on realistic using the second controller method but I didn’t get the calling card for that challenge. What have I done wrong? 

Was it your account As god mode? 

6 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

Was it your account As god mode? 

Literally just completed it and got the challenge done thanks :) 

11 hours ago, Laaangley said:

Literally just completed it and got the challenge done thanks :) 

Np, happy trophy hunting 

11 hours ago, cbh114 said:

Np, happy trophy hunting 

Now I need someone for the veteran no death run or do you think it's easier solo?

11 hours ago, Laaangley said:

Now I need someone for the veteran no death run or do you think it's easier solo?

I recommend 3 people from your region 

16 hours ago, cbh114 said:

I recommend 3 people from your region 

what do you mean 3 people? 

8 hours ago, Laaangley said:

what do you mean 3 people? 

You can do BO3 campaign with up to 3 coop partners. It makes things easier as long as everyone knows what they’re doing. Of course, it can be difficult to get that many people, but It’s still pretty easy with 1 partner, which is how I did it.

11 hours ago, J_E_B_B said:

You can do BO3 campaign with up to 3 coop partners. It makes things easier as long as everyone knows what they’re doing. Of course, it can be difficult to get that many people, but It’s still pretty easy with 1 partner, which is how I did it.

I found this out today. I thought the campaign was only for 2 people. If you have 4 people will that spawn 4 times the enemies?

4 hours ago, Laaangley said:

I found this out today. I thought the campaign was only for 2 people. If you have 4 people will that spawn 4 times the enemies?

I only ever noticed it increasing the amount of warlords and other strong enemies. Everything else seemed to be the same, but I may be wrong. It’s still a lot easier to play coop so don’t let this turn you from it.

9 hours ago, Laaangley said:

Also either use the drakon or the locus as your guns, snipers are surprisingly the beat in the campaign 

On 10/25/2020 at 7:18 PM, cbh114 said:

Also either use the drakon or the locus as your guns, snipers are surprisingly the beat in the campaign 

Yeah I used the thermal drakon with the man o war but always used the drakon. Got the platinum the other day. Surprisingly the no death run wasn't so bad.