Veteran Difficulty EASY Method Glitch

8 hours ago, Conker said:

I Doubt they patch it, they better things they can be doing then patching this because people are butthurt you can do veteran this way, serioursly you are better or not worrying about this and if people do it or not

No i said it will, whatever people's opinions because COD used to patch a lot of glitchs even the fun inoffensive ones. So i don't see why they would do an exception.

32 minutes ago, BossZombieMan said:

No i said it will, whatever people's opinions because COD used to patch a lot of glitchs even the fun inoffensive ones. So i don't see why they would do an exception.

Willing to bet WW2, IW, COD4 and AW Glitch methods still work,  I Personally DGAF about people that use this method I do it Legit I enjoy the challenge. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, BossZombieMan said:

Yes it remind me players who ask someone to do everything for them with screen share option. And after they show the platinum proudly on communities lol.

That is exactly what I am thinking. 

On 21/04/2020 at 4:41 AM, BossZombieMan said:

They never patched the exact same glitch on MW Remastered ... same will go for this one ! :)

About the topic, i personally play it on veteran without the glitch because it doesn't give me too much trouble ... but I don't care if people use it !

And to be honest if I couldn't do it legit, I would probably use it too so ... everyone does it the way they want :)

With those kind of glitch, what annoy me the most is when people used a glitch at first, and then there is a patch and so you can't use it anymore, making the game way more difficult (or making the grind waaaaaaayyyy longer ... looking at you GT Sport >.< ) ... when others had it the easy way ... it's like we are not playing the same game -_-

But ... you know ... to quote Malcolm ... "Life is unfair" :D

• Like 1

On 04/04/2020 at 10:51 PM, GTAJJ said:

Contradiction. If you don't care about it, why go out of your way to cheat for it? If it's merely an addition (which I do agree on btw) then why are you solely focused on using a method that is not intended to earn such a trophy that you, and I quote "don't care about".

If one struggles to get a trophy, they don't get the trophy. Simple.

Of course you will. We already knew that you will be cheating for your trophy lol. My point was that it ruins the true stat of the rarity and now we cannot distinguish the true % of difficulty because of the exploit. It by extension now makes all people who did the trophy legit, into the group of "might have not done it legit".

Yeah sure lol. I can beat Bolt at 100m but I skip to the end so I don;t have to waste my time.

All this has done is void your whole list as far as I know. You cheat at every moment. GG

Salt. 

3 hours ago, seblegamer said:

They never patched the exact same glitch on MW Remastered ... same will go for this one ! :)

About the topic, i personally play it on veteran without the glitch because it doesn't give me too much trouble ... but I don't care if people use it !

And to be honest if I couldn't do it legit, I would probably use it too so ... everyone does it the way they want :)

With those kind of glitch, what annoy me the most is when people used a glitch at first, and then there is a patch and so you can't use it anymore, making the game way more difficult (or making the grind waaaaaaayyyy longer ... looking at you GT Sport >.< ) ... when others had it the easy way ... it's like we are not playing the same game -_-

But ... you know ... to quote Malcolm ... "Life is unfair" :D

I thought veteran on MW1 was much harder, especially No Fighting In The War Room & Mile High Club. 

Edited by ziggypop_79

• 3 months later...
On 5/4/2020 at 0:34 AM, GTAJJ said:

It's cheating. Of course you don't have anything to say.

So... you "never", "NEVER BOOST" a session for a trophy?... Never "grind kills" an online CoD or another game??

Is not that cheating?... You don't play "like the challenge of the trophy said"...

How much Hypocrisy!!

On 05/05/2020 at 10:03 AM, Top-Lad-Luke said:

Salt. 

LOL Kay.

On 10/08/2020 at 9:57 AM, chucuchus said:

So... you "never", "NEVER BOOST" a session for a trophy?... Never "grind kills" an online CoD or another game??

Is not that cheating?... You don't play "like the challenge of the trophy said"...

How much Hypocrisy!!

It depends on the scenario. For example Burnout Paradise requires you to have the whole lobby to be in the stadium. Did I technically boost it yes? Why, because it's a team effort trophy that require 16 people to work together to do. Arguably it's designed to be done that way and not earned randomly.

If a game has zero players on it, I ask someone to help me get it because there is no way I can possibly do it. Recent example would be XCOM2 with lack of players online and you need to have the exact same DLC to matchmake with someone so you never get anyone. Therefore, I need to ask someone to help me online.

How is "grinding kills" cheating? What are you referring to anyways? BO3 campaign grinding kills? Yes I grinded kills. If you'er talking about boosting online then no. I play the game normally since it always has players.

My point is that people are taking the easy route for sake of it, rather than because there is no other choice. Where is the hypocrisy? 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 8:05 AM, GTAJJ said:

LOL Kay.

It depends on the scenario. For example Burnout Paradise requires you to have the whole lobby to be in the stadium. Did I technically boost it yes? Why, because it's a team effort trophy that require 16 people to work together to do. Arguably it's designed to be done that way and not earned randomly.

If a game has zero players on it, I ask someone to help me get it because there is no way I can possibly do it. Recent example would be XCOM2 with lack of players online and you need to have the exact same DLC to matchmake with someone so you never get anyone. Therefore, I need to ask someone to help me online.

How is "grinding kills" cheating? What are you referring to anyways? BO3 campaign grinding kills? Yes I grinded kills. If you'er talking about boosting online then no. I play the game normally since it always has players.

My point is that people are taking the easy route for sake of it, rather than because there is no other choice. Where is the hypocrisy? 

Wrong, there is actually an in-game freeborn event in Burnout Paradise that directs everyone to go to the Wildcats stadium as the goal. Can be done completely naturally and I have done it several times.

• Like 2