Are the servers down for this, or is it just me?

On 05/04/2020 at 2:42 AM, voodoo_eyes said:

According to the guide on .org the servers for the PS4 version were shutdown. I have no idea what source that info comes from though.

Activision themselves confirmed the server shutdown a few days ago for Revenge of the Fallen and the PS4 version of Fall of Cybertron: https://support.activision.com/articles/legacy-activision-games

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Was the PS4 Versions confirmed 100% to be part of the shutdown? Seems weird the only two games matched outside a list of all PS3 titles would be shutdown? Unless we never knew and the games were hosted on same servers?

People can always check, but the game is on the list: https://support.activision.com/articles/legacy-activision-games

Fyi, I don't own this one.

2 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Was the PS4 Versions confirmed 100% to be part of the shutdown? Seems weird the only two games matched outside a list of all PS3 titles would be shutdown? Unless we never knew and the games were hosted on same servers?

Activision confirmed the shutdown themselves but it looks like both games were on different servers, because the PS3 version went down 2 weeks after the PS4 release was switched off.

If you have this game on your profile and you have the online multiplayer done, don't make the same mistake I did. The Teletraan 1 store in the campaign is tied to the servers and now that they are down, it will not allow you to rate items. I had to hide the game on my profile as a result of this.

9 hours ago, POEman553 said:

If you have this game on your profile and you have the online multiplayer done, don't make the same mistake I did. The Teletraan 1 store in the campaign is tied to the servers and now that they are down, it will not allow you to rate items. I had to hide the game on my profile as a result of this.

Which trophy is tied to the Teletraan 1 store in the campaign?

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Which trophy is tied to the Teletraan 1 store in the campaign?

Teletraan 1 Regular. I was unaware in my original guide that this was online. It’s conceivable though. Would like more info from others. I’m not sure if it’s just that the trophy isn’t popping, or if as the poster notes, he is unable to rate things at all.

7 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Teletraan 1 Regular. I was unaware in my original guide that this was online. It’s conceivable though. Would like more info from others. I’m not sure if it’s just that the trophy isn’t popping, or if as the poster notes, he is unable to rate things at all.

It is now confirmed this trophy has a hidden online component, thus it's now impossible to get :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

I also just tested it. The Teletraan 1 Regular trophy is no longer obtainable.. You just get an information that the server is not available at the moment instead of the possibility to rate anything.
Bad luck i guess - I was too lazy to finish the PS4 version.