Servers down for me only?

Lord_Blaze

Having the physical copy could be the issue, as I did mine digitally, but I find that unlikely.

Have you check to make sure you have downloaded all of the necessary patches?

Maybe check your NAT type as well? Should atvleast be on Type 2 and you shouldn't have any issues.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/12/2020 at 0:15 PM, CaioluccaRc said:

I also have the same problem, I'm from Brazil. I cannot log into Square Enix servers with my primary account, I am able to log in with my secondary accounts. My game is digital.

A mesma coisa acontece comigo e eu não sei o que fazer! Parece q o jogo está impossivel de platinar!

• 1 month later...
On 21/02/2021 at 8:01 AM, SetsunaGundam0 said:

I have the same problem and my solution is to delete your friends your number of friends must be under 100     99 friends is the max for me

Thanks mate, I knew this kind of bugs but I never think to see it again ... Had 150 friends, made some clean up and after 1 hour of wisely chosen friends to be deleted, I hitted the 100th and it worked for me. One more would have been horrible to choose xD 

Thanks you again ! :) 

8 hours ago, Naruto06660 said:

Thanks mate, I knew this kind of bugs but I never think to see it again ... Had 150 friends, made some clean up and after 1 hour of wisely chosen friends to be deleted, I hitted the 100th and it worked for me. One more would have been horrible to choose xD 

Thanks you again ! :) 

Salut je vois que tu es français. Content que ça a résolu ton problème j'était comme toi pas moyen de me connecter et c'est en descendant ma liste à moins de 100 que ça a marché

4 hours ago, SetsunaGundam0 said:

Salut je vois que tu es français. Content que ça a résolu ton problème j'était comme toi pas moyen de me connecter et c'est en descendant ma liste à moins de 100 que ça a marché

Ah bah énorme ça tiens ! J'avais pas vu que tu l'étais aussi désolé^^ Mais malheureusement je crois que sur ce site on ne peut pas parler fr, il me semble en tout cas. 

Tu as encore le jeu ? Si tu pouvais juste m'envoyer un défi pour le trophée je t'avoue que ce serait bien sympathique de ta part, j'ai peut-être certains amis qui ont encore le jeu mais je n'ai pas encore demandé, du coup si tu veux m'ajouter en ami et le faire ce serait sympa :) Enfin faudrait que je fasse gaffe je repasserais à 101 ça se trouve je pourrais plus me co ahah XDDDD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, OddlyLucky said:

I can’t log in and I’ve tried everything else, even contacted Square Enix support. I don’t really want to delete almost half my friends list just to get 2 leaderboard trophies but it might be what it takes. 

Don't think that SE is going to do anything about it. Its slow too login but it works for me. Still, I don't have that many fiends.

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, snoopdoggtg said:

How many did you have when the game finally decided to let you login?

a old trick i had to do on ps3 with many games after sony had the big hack a few years back was i had to start a game while signed out, and then login in after the game had turned on and ran through the startup screen. games like battlefield especially did this to me. and it was only on my main account the oldest. its worth a try