Missable Trophies?

FlareZero

23 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Just another Kemco title. List looks similar to Alvastia Chronicles. 

11 hours ago, RGCommander said:

This is a kemco game so almost certainly not, given the trophies are pretty much the same as all their other games.

Thank you guys, too bad this is only on PS4, this game will be perfect on PsVITA, oh well....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Anyone have damage trophies glitch on them? I just got a crit for over 10k early in the game, and it unlocked the 10k damage trophy, but not the 5k one. I'm a little concerned...

Edit: Be very careful with your damage progression. Can confirm if you hit 10k before 5k, it locks you out on that save file. You can get back to an area to do 5k in 30 to 45 mins on a fresh save, but if you're  manually hitting weakness, it's easy to blow right past that 5k trophy. I almost did it twice?

Edited by Moridin83
Updated info
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

@Moridin83

Yes, the same thing happened to me.  For some reason I unlocked both the 5k and 30k damage trophies in the same battle, but the 10k one didn’t unlock.  Do you know if I can just load a save prior to that where I am a bit weaker to try again?  Or will the game sense that I’ve already unlocked the 30k trophy?

1 hour ago, VitasVarnas said:

@Moridin83

Yes, the same thing happened to me.  For some reason I unlocked both the 5k and 30k damage trophies in the same battle, but the 10k one didn’t unlock.  Do you know if I can just load a save prior to that where I am a bit weaker to try again?  Or will the game sense that I’ve already unlocked the 30k trophy?

I'm not sure, since I was only using one save at the time. If you have an older save though, it's probably worth a shot. I know I didn't have to delete my current game to get the 5k one, just start a different save file, so I would assume going back to a previous save would work. Good luck man!

21 hours ago, Moridin83 said:

I'm not sure, since I was only using one save at the time. If you have an older save though, it's probably worth a shot. I know I didn't have to delete my current game to get the 5k one, just start a different save file, so I would assume going back to a previous save would work. Good luck man!

Thanks for the reply!  It turns out that all I had to do was close out of the game and restart.  Once I did that the 10k trophy popped.  ??