Impossible trophy Achieved!

Kooky_Spooky_

Respect, congrats dude. I played this game on my alt a couple of weeks ago and I can't even get past the shield guy in Level 2. 

What did the pause exploit do to the enemies/ bosses? Slow down their reaction a little? I might give this game another go and try to 100% next time. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pokwey said:

Respect, congrats dude. I played this game on my alt a couple of weeks ago and I can't even get past the shield guy in Level 2. 

What did the pause exploit do to the enemies/ bosses? Slow down their reaction a little? I might give this game another go and try to 100% next time. 

Thanks a lot first, so I started two versions of the game. I will try to repeat the success, the pause in practice allows you to understand before you are hit, the direction of the blow, in order to parry. Especially for the golden knight, it is for other mobs, obviously this exploit makes it used only with fast enemies, the others just study them. The real problem with this game is the "Imperial Guard", because it is buggy, in certain situations it buggs and allows it to hit you at random, it doesn't even give you time to dodge. So I approached a riskier technique, trying to take away as much life as possible before it bugged. But for 100% you have to hope for a good RNG, because if the game wants you to lose, rest assured that you lose xD

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Unless it's glitched, it's not impossible, probably very hard to pull off though. 

Congrats!

Probably without pause exploit this game it's really impossible XD, thanks buddy <3

10 minutes ago, Milkyray said:

Congrats!

Thanks again Milky <3

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Unless it's glitched, it's not impossible, probably very hard to pull off though. 

Congrats!

I mean, the name of the trophy is "Impossible," so "Impossible trophy Achieved" is a factually correct statement.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

I mean, the name of the trophy is "Impossible," so "Impossible trophy Achieved" is a factually correct statement.

Correct, I only wrote the name of the trophy, in fact it is not impossible but very difficult. But I repeat without the pause exploit, well it probably would have been impossible xD 

• Like 1