Connecting to UGC failed

Johnytomm

Inf2

-Create 1 level

-25 mission completes (can spam 1 mission)

FoB

-20 mission completes (you will automatically skip the story ones if you can’t connect, so Fangs for Playing is not an online trophy. They might need to be “unique” missions, hence the playlists)

That’s all

the UGC is the worst and the dummiest part of Infamous 2

they really wanted people to try them out desperately, at first it felt like a cool idea as if it's like a mod on consoles but then it ended up to be a burden, during my time tryingto Plat this game the server kept crashing and then there's these people who forgot to add a finish goal to their missions, other made their's to troll people on beating them and be done with, and others made their mission to took ages to be done.

the UGC have really puts a bad taste on my mouth, the platinum trophy in infamous 2 is a lot easier than the first game but the UGC missions have ruin it.

Edited by yellowwindow7

Just sent them a DM via twitter:

"The Infamous 2 and FoB UGC Servers have had issues for the past few days. Are these servers permanently closed? A good number of members in the community are attempting to earn the platinum for the game."

Hopefully that gets their attention.

Full credit to @skateak who originally linked this.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/infamous-2-a/177696-finally-solution-ugc-issue.html

I couldn't access online at all until doing this, I suggest ignoring the extra things it tells you to do, and just switch your settings to dns1: 8.8.8.8 and dns2: 8.8.8.4

It really just worked after that. If it doesn't, the servers are probably down completely. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Its not about laziness I have other games ive been doing besides this.

never played infamous and did not want to spend one of my only days off on this game.

ill get around to it soon, but I have 6,000 games in my backlog so yeah lots to do and a lot of games dying so welp

Although I need to stop messing around and get this done, I’m the same way.  My problem is I’m like a kid in a candy store.  I see this, but this candy over here looks nice, let me try that!  And how about that one over there also!  ?

I don’t ever want to get to that sunken place where there is very little enjoyment and 90-something percent duty to trophy hunting.  I rather keep my gaming innocence...?

• Like 1