A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

Level 1:

Life Is Strange (100%)   COMPLETE: 1/12/2021

Level 2:

Marvel's Spiderman  (NG+/Ultimate playthrough)  COMPLETE: 1/14/2021

*SWAP* Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Campaign on Veteran) COMPLETE: 1/19/2021

Level 3:

Homefront (As close to 100% as still possible, 2 playthroughs of campaign)

Grand Theft Auto V (Story) COMPLETE 2/5/2021

Dead Nation (Completing story w/ all collectibles, maybe 100%)

Level 4:

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (100%)

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (100%)

Spy Chameleon (100%)

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (100%)

Level 5:

Stealth 2 Inc (100%)

Fallout: New Vegas (100%)

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (100%)

Hitman Contracts (100%)

SteamWorld Dig (4-star playthrough)

Hopefully this isn't too far outside of the rules, but I had to swap SteamWorld Dig (Level 2->5) for Infinite Warfare (Level 5->2). I joined the Warboats event over on TrueTrophies and had to complete the IW campaign as part of that. Otherwise, it's been business as usual. Completed the GTA V story today. I have 3 trophies left to complete Warboats- 1 in each of Borderlands 2, Hitman 2, and Fallout New Vegas. Once I get those done, I'm aiming to bounce between Homefront or Lego Indiana Jones 2. Then moving onto Spy Chameleon and Middle Earth.

• Like 2

Another game in the books this time i played through Shadow of the Tomb raider a thoroughly enjoyable game imo. Some people say it was the "weakest of the trilogy" but i feel it was the best. It always had the feel of uncharted but in many ways i think it was better gameplaywise.

LEVEL ONE
Sackboy A big adventure (Ps5)

LEVEL TWO
Assassins Creed Valhalla (Ps5)
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Mafia Definitive Edition (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Sniper elite v2 Remastered (Ps4)
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

Shadow Of the Tomb Raider (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Call of duty mw2 remastered (Ps4)
Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)
Burnout paradise remastered (PS4)

AND then there was three. I will probably leave Just cause 4 to last. I hope to quickly finish my playthrough pure football  of which started months back so shouldn't take to long

when i can access my ps3 (My bro currently using it). While I wait i will start Maneater of which only takes 8 hours to complete the story so should be done by the end of the weekend with any luck and with a fairly simple platinum I will probably go for that too.

IF all goes to plan I hope to be finished with this pyramid by Valentines day fingers crossed :)

Edited by arsenal4life1471
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Another game in the books this time i played through Shadow of the Tomb raider a thoroughly enjoyable game imo. Some people say it was the "weakest of the trilogy" but i feel it was the best. It always had the feel of uncharted but in many ways i think it was better gameplaywise.

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

AND then there was three. I will probably leave Just cause 4 to last. I hope to quickly finish my playthrough pure football  of which started months back so shouldn't take to long

when i can access my ps3 (My bro currently using it). While I wait i will start Maneater of which only takes 8 hours to complete the story so should be done by the end of the weekend with any luck and with a fairly simple platinum I will probably go for that too.

IF all goes to plan I hope to be finished with this pyramid by Valentines day fingers crossed :)

i thought we needed plats or 100 percents done, or are you just completing games and not 100 percent them

@lucky0ne16 Thats the whole reason why its called the casual backlog event. PLatinuming a game is optional Did you not read the original post back when you joined?

Its for people who don't mind not 100% games. getting the PLatinum for the games on your list is optional and does give you extra points per game for the leaderboard. This event is an alternative to all the rest of the events on this site which more often than not require 100% or platinum to tick them off. Have you only just noticed??

Pure Football is done. Not alot to say really its alright but certainly no fifa killer lol.

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

Maneater next 100%

• Like 3

3 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Pure Football is done. Not alot to say really its alright but certainly no fifa killer lol.

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

Maneater next 100%

Damn you're so fast, I'll never catch up. I'm still playing Tales of Vesperia, really great game, but damn it's long and so many cutscenes. I am enjoying it still though

4 hours ago, MikkelEhlers said:

Damn you're so fast, I'll never catch up. I'm still playing Tales of Vesperia, really great game, but damn it's long and so many cutscenes. I am enjoying it still though

Tales of Vesperia is my current favorite Tales game. It certainly is long though and lots of scenes. Hoping that Arise outdoes it but we shall see.

5 hours ago, Sword said:

Tales of Vesperia is my current favorite Tales game. It certainly is long though and lots of scenes. Hoping that Arise outdoes it but we shall see.

I haven't played any of the other Tales games actually, but as it stands now, I definitely plan to, even though I've heard that Vesperia is the general favourite. Is the battle system similar in the other Tales games, or does that change a lot as well? 

13 hours ago, MikkelEhlers said:

I haven't played any of the other Tales games actually, but as it stands now, I definitely plan to, even though I've heard that Vesperia is the general favourite. Is the battle system similar in the other Tales games, or does that change a lot as well? 

Be careful of Tales of Zesteria,  I started my tales adventures on this one as I picked it up cheap on ps4 and I tend to agree with the overall tales community opinion it is the weakest link.  I keep putting it down as it just saps the soul.

Minor end of the week/start of the new one update for me.

I started Detroit: Become Human from my pyramid and am almost done with it, life took my gaming time this last weekend, but when you have a dumb arse brother who doesn't know how to stay out of jail that can happen.  I did also play Loot Hero DX which I picked up for 5 bucks on the psn store.  I never intended to swap it into my pyramid as it literally takes less than 15 mins to get the Platinum.  Just a little side scroller where you charge into enemies to kill them.  Very 8 bit/16 bit pixelated art.  It was cute and relaxing without having to think or plan just sit back and play.  There are still some in game trophies for long term play that I working on every once in awhile as like I said before nice to sit down with for 10 to 15 mins at a time and just relax with, maybe have a cold one and never worry about it.

Edited by Spinacheq
  • Like 2

@Spinacheq keep on pushing through mate:)

WIth an unexpected day off work due to snow I pushed on to complete the story on maneater. Great game fine and something different for the open world genre. If you picked it up on plus last month make sure you play sooner rather than later. IF (finger crossed) i get another day off the platinum will be polished off tomorrow:)

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

Next up will be Just cause 4 which i plan to start by the middle of the week but first going to finish of maneater plat as its fairly simple :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

Be careful of Tales of Zesteria,  I started my tales adventures on this one as I picked it up cheap on ps4 and I tend to agree with the overall tales community opinion it is the weakest link.  I keep putting it down as it just saps the soul.

Minor end of the week/start of the new one update for me.

I started Detroit: Become Human from my pyramid and am almost done with it, life took my gaming time this last weekend, but when you have a dumb arse brother who doesn't know how to stay out of jail that can happen.  I did also play Loot Hero DX which I picked up for 5 bucks on the psn store.  I never intended to swap it into my pyramid as it literally takes less than 15 mins to get the Platinum.  Just a little side scroller where you charge into enemies to kill them.  Very 8 bit/16 bit pixelated art.  It was cute and relaxing without having to think or plan just sit back and play.  There are still some in game trophies for long term play that I working on every once in awhile as like I said before nice to sit down with for 10 to 15 mins at a time and just relax with, maybe have a cold one and never worry about it.

I liked Loot Hero DX.  It's one of those easy games that even after I plat it, I'll still play it from time to time.

LEVEL ONE

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)

Paladins (ps4)

LEVEL THREE

For Honor (ps4)

Ben 10 (ps4)

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Mafia 3 (Ps4)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) 

Doom (Ps4)

Tekken (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4)

Detroit Become Human (ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (ps4) 

My Hero One Justice (ps4)

Crash Bandicoot (ps4)

TOTAL POINT TALLY (if im not wrong)- 10

• Like 2

On 2/7/2021 at 10:04 PM, MikkelEhlers said:

Battle system is pretty similar through the games. I forget what the system is actually called, but the way it does combat is pretty similar in all of them. I haven't gotten to play the Jap only ones though so I'm not sure if they do anything crazy different.

I think Arise might shake things up a little. I'm curious how they are gonna do combat in that one.

• Like 1

Got the platinum for maneater today get in there !! adds another two points to the leaderboard:)

Here is my updated list!

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

• Like 4

So I've been playing borderlands a lot and a little far cry 4 on the side. I'll probably plat borderlands but just finish far cry 4. I'm at level 33 so it shouldn't be long!

Will be crossing out two games very soon. Also borderlands will be my tenth plat :)

Edited by freeman4200