A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

10 minutes ago, MikkelEhlers said:

Did you get the chance to play inFamous First Light? Kind of an expansion the Second Son game :))

I haven't played first light yet, I unlocked it a fews years back when they gave it away as a ps plus freebie so I will definitely check it out, it is in my backlog to play list but that list is probably as big as everyone else's that is in this group :).

• Like 1

level 1

Astros PLayroom as a new year plat.

Level 2

HItman 2 100 percent

Hitman 1 100 percent

Level 3

Madden 21 ps4 version story finished, glitched on me cant get plat right now 

Mass effect 2 all trophies

Saints row the 3rd plat ps4 

Level 4

Sims 4 plat

Tales of the borderlands ps4 Digtal copy plat

Spiderman remasted ps5 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

We happy few all dlc finished

Kand and lynch 2 plat

Gravel plat

Resident evil 6 plat

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom plat, why not finally finished it

i am finally done with resident evil 6 and the list of games, i will make one later after a session of rainbow six  

Edited by lucky0ne16
  • Like 3

i am thinking about this next set of games

Level 1

Spiderman Spider-Man: Miles Morales ps4  plat

Level 2

Life is strange 1 ps3 plat 

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Calbel's African adventures ps3 plat 

Ghostbusters ps4 remaster plat

Level 4 

Mortal kombat 11 ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Back to the future ps4 plat

Tekken 6 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ps4 plat only

Lego city undercover ps4 been on my playlist a while

Assassin creed 2 ps4 plat

Horizon zero dawn ps4 plat only

Update

Let me know how this looks. i let you make the decision to see if i can start on these games, going to try an all plat list 

Edited by lucky0ne16

Well it took Longer than planned but another game is done this time it was TableTop Racing World Tour. Its a competent Kart racer nothing fantastic. Got this free with Plus years ago i think it was 2015/16. 

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA)

LEVEL TWO
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)

Far Cry Primal (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3)

Prototype 1 (PS4)

Yu-gi-oh! Legacy of the duelist (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Destruction All stars (Ps5)
Bugsnax (Ps5)

Need For Speed (Ps4)

Ratchet and Clank 1 (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3) 
Ratchet and Clank 2 (Ps3)
Homefront The Revolution (Ps4)

Plants vs zombies Battle For Neighborville (Ps4)

TableTop Racing World Tour (Ps4)

I was hoping to have done Pvz battle for neighborville by this weekend but wasn't to be so that might be what i play next in regards to the pyramid.

• Like 2

Update: got platinum and 100% in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered.

LEVEL ONE

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (PS4)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

The Last Of Us Remastered (PS4)

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4)

Just Cause 4 (PS4)

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Detroit: Become Human (PS4)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)

Dishonored 2 (PS4) 

• Like 2

Congrats on all the plats/completions recently! And @lucky0ne16 for finishing a pyramid, super congrats on that.

@MikkelEhlers Dragons Dogma now too? Oh man you're just running down my list of obscure games that I love for random reasons. xD That one is a... rather weird one, we'll see what you think of it. :P

@arsenal4life1471 Does Destruction All Stars have a story mode in it? (Never played the game before). Was curious what the conditions are for that game to be considered "complete" enough to cross off the list. Haha. I thought that was a multiplayer arena type game thing. You gonna get the plat in it? :P

• Like 1

Welcome @willythom88 This is a great event for people wanting to not game hop as much. Any questions feel free to ask:) Here are two links of interest one is

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J5lyAcEtnO-7pLinQ1yaDwDYuU7460MTT0YuA3JhNDM/edit#gid=0 for ALL time list of everyone's games completed since i started this forum nearly a year ago. THe second being the current leaderboard from the 15th December till now https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G6-CwGV7uY7hsjZDKrp-YMy4qtXEr_l8HhjmRYCIs5g/edit#gid=0

Good luck with your list and remember you only need to complete the story/ single player mode. PLatinum is for bonus points :) so no pressure.

@TomataEighty9 your can bounce around but only within the levels you have unlocked In regards to this event. Unless your playing games outside your list then by all means jump around lol im not going to stop you lol.

@happyrabbit0053 another plat Good job!! Uncharted 4 next by any chance :) btw into the top 10 !

@Sword I searched it up before i put it in my list from what i gather it does not a big one but long enough. if its to short i will play a few hours in multiplayer to compensate. Six siege would be similar as it does have single player portion none as situations so if some had that on there list it would be fine to tick of without getting the platinum of which Multiplayer only games have to platted in this event due to no story/single player mode. How is MonsterHunter world getting along surely your nearly through it ??

Edited by arsenal4life1471

@arsenal4life1471 Ohhhh. Okay, was just wondering. I've heard it can be quite the annoying plat to get, which is what made me go "Whaa? Why put THAT on the list?" But if it has a story mode then that makes sense to me :)

As for Monster Hunter... yeah. It's been an insane source of frustration for me. I've gotten a majority of crown things over the past 7 weeks, but the last 2 weeks have been BRUTALLY awful. I've put in about ~70 hours over the last 2 weeks and only earned 3 crowns because RNG really REALLY hates me. I have 2 crowns left in the base game and 10 left in the expansion to earn, so that kinda puts it in perspective how bad the RNG has been (and how much left I have to do). Of course, with it being RNG... it's something I could complete in 10 hours, 10 days, or 10 weeks. Arggggh!

I made the decision last night to just say "screw it" and go on to plat the base game and leave the expansion for much, much later. I was originally gonna plat them both simultaneously, but nah. Not anymore. I'm insanely burnt out (played nothing but Monster Hunter every day for the past 3 months minus one day where I started Lego: Jurassic World cause I was over watching my mom who tore her hamstring. Was totally worth it, we had so much fun).

So yeah now I'm just gonna focus on the base game of MHW and finish up the few trophies I have left to get the plat. Then move on to literally ANYTHING else and then later I'll come back and finish the Iceborne expansion lol

@SwordI wouldn't say its a story mode but it does have a single player in it lol Im putting it in so i will allow others to do the same.  Good luck i did think it was a big ask to do both! do the base game tick it of and move on you can always put the expansion back in with a swap or in another pyramid later down the line I bet what ever you play next whether in the pyramid or not will be a breath of fresh air :)

@arsenal4life1471 Oh my goodness I forgot about the swap (haven't used mine yet). MHW: Iceborne is in my tier 2 on my pyramid, so I might actually swap that out for something else. You've saved me sooo much stress if I'm able to do that. I'll have to take a look at my games later and choose something to swap in. I'll still do the base game of MHW (which is my tier 1 game), but being able to swap out the expansion will be such a relief. Ahhhh. xD 

29 minutes ago, Sword said:

@arsenal4life1471 Oh my goodness I forgot about the swap (haven't used mine yet). MHW: Iceborne is in my tier 2 on my pyramid, so I might actually swap that out for something else. You've saved me sooo much stress if I'm able to do that. I'll have to take a look at my games later and choose something to swap in. I'll still do the base game of MHW (which is my tier 1 game), but being able to swap out the expansion will be such a relief. Ahhhh. xD 

i heard that is a grindy game and over like 200 hours is that right 

2 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i heard that is a grindy game and over like 200 hours is that right 

Yeah, MHW has a "base game" and a "expansion" list. It's one of the rare games that has 2 platinum trophies for it. The expansion sits on top of the base game (you can access the expansion after beating the base game and they exist in the same game world). So lots of the trophies can actually overlap between the two. 

Each one takes roughly 200 hours, so to plat MHW and Iceborne it's roughly around 400+ hours. In the end it's all down to RNG though. Like for example, I'm well over 500+ hours now and still haven't gotten either plat yet due to horrible RNG.

Although to be fair I could have finished the base game about 100 hours ago but I was holding off trying to plat both at the same time. Ain't happening no more, cause I'm just gunna finish the base game and move on lol. Been playing this game for over 3 months straight now.

The actual story mode for both games I think could be completed in maybe 70-90 hours if you're completely new. Might take 30-40 if you're experienced. Then you'll spend easily 250-300+ hours grinding out the trophies. 

I added them to my pyramid cause I wanted MHW to be a #50 plat milestone, but I had already finished the story when I made my pyramid so I had to go for the plat to make it count which I was doin anyway. Haha.

Edited by Sword

6 minutes ago, Sword said:

Yeah, MHW has a "base game" and a "expansion" list. It's one of the rare games that has 2 platinum trophies for it. The expansion sits on top of the base game (you can access the expansion after beating the base game and they exist in the same game world). So lots of the trophies can actually overlap between the two. 

Each one takes roughly 200 hours, so to plat MHW and Iceborne it's roughly around 400+ hours. In the end it's all down to RNG though. Like for example, I'm well over 500+ hours now and still haven't gotten either plat yet due to horrible RNG.

How many PS4 games have two platinums, excluding collections like Spyro, Crash and Uncharted? I also remember Driveclub, because Bikes existed as both a non-standalone and as a standalone addon. I had the digital version of the base game with all DLC and i was literally forced to play a Bikes race the first time i booted the game lmao.

Edited by Lance_87

39 minutes ago, Sword said:

Although to be fair I could have finished the base game about 100 hours ago but I was holding off trying to plat both at the same time. Ain't happening no more, cause I'm just gunna finish the base game and move on lol. Been playing this game for over 3 months straight now.

The actual story mode for both games I think could be completed in maybe 70-90 hours if you're completely new. Might take 30-40 if you're experienced. Then you'll spend easily 250-300+ hours grinding out the trophies. 

I added them to my pyramid cause I wanted MHW to be a #50 plat milestone, but I had already finished the story when I made my pyramid so I had to go for the plat to make it count which I was doin anyway. Haha.

true, final fantasy 13  took me well over 100 plus hours for plat because of treasure hunter which was a pain, i understand the pain of a grind. final fantasy 10 is going to suck for me when i decide to do it

Edited by lucky0ne16

Update:

Finished Monster Hunter World to the platinum, thus unlocking Tier 2 games. I'll be replacing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne at some point as my swapped game but need to decide what to swap it with. I've been thinking of swapping it with Bug Fables or Star Wars Lego: Skywalker Saga. Skywalker Saga is unreleased though and I'm not sure when it will come out. 

For my next game I will be doing Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4). It'll be my first Castlevania style game, plus the plat time is around 50 hours which compared to the 500+ hours I just went through.. yeah, I'm so looking forward to it. xD 

As for Monster Hunter World, I think I've ranted enough about it for people to know my opinions on it. As a quick TL;DR though: Great game (10/10 honestly) soured by a ridiculous crown grind that could take a person 50 hours-200 hours to complete based on how generous the RNG is with you. Event quests make the grind much easier (12% chance to get a crown for each monster in the event quest), but you're still at the mercy of RNG for non-event monsters (3-6% chance per mission). Which doesn't sound like too bad of a chance, but between loading times and not being able to tell how big a monster is without locating it and trying to measure your height vs the monsters height and basically "yolo-ing" it if you think it's big/small enough, it can lead to IMMENSE frustration when you THINK it's a crown monster only to be off by a few units of height. Game doesn't tell you how big a monster is so you've literally got to pick a spot on a monster that's easy to compare your height vs the height of the spot you choose and over many many resets you'll figure out when it starts to appear bigger/smaller than usual. Do this over and over again for 30+ monsters over hours and hours and hours of time and that's MHW for ya.

Updated pyramid below, in spoilers to save space.

Spoiler

✯  Level 1  ✯

✅ Monster Hunter World (PS4) // 3-16-2021 

✯  Level 2  ✯

➳ Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)

➳ Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4)

✯  Level 3  ✯

➳ Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)

➳ Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4) 

➳ Lego: The Hobbit (PS4)

✯  Level 4  ✯

➳ CrossCode (PS4)

➳ Tales of Vesperia (PS4)

➳ Tales of Berseria (PS4)

➳ Tales of Zesteria (PS4)

✯  Level 5  ✯

➳ Star Ocean: The Last Hope Remaster (PS4)

➳ Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)

➳ Star Ocean: Till The End of Time (PS4)

➳ Star Ocean: First Departure R (PS4)

➳ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS4)

Edited by Sword

Im like if the game plat  is more than a 3/10 plat rating and more than 24 hours its a hard pass from me lol unless i really love the game. 100 is to much let alone 500+

@Lance_87 I only know of the various Trilogy remakes and hd trilogys on ps3 that had multiple plat but to be far they are 3 games on one disc and not the same as monster hunter world in terms of two platinums for one game imo.

@Sword Congrats i bet that is a weight of your shoulders getting that done :) ON to the next game :)  Im suprise you didn't choose monster hunter world iceborne next lol. I was wondering whether you would use your swap this time round but i see your tactically holding on to it lol.

Edited by arsenal4life1471
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Sword said:

Finished Monster Hunter World to the platinum, thus unlocking Tier 2 games. I'll be replacing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne at some point as my swapped game but need to decide what to swap it with. I've been thinking of swapping it with Bug Fables or Star Wars Lego: Skywalker Saga. Skywalker Saga is unreleased though and I'm not sure when it will come out. 

Congrats, now I am scared to see how fast you destroy your pyramid now that your level 1 game is complete.  I have a feeling @arsenal4life1471 is about to be bumped out of his spot lol.