How can i report a couple of cheaters?

Hello guys.

I'd like to report 2 Colombian cheaters.

Iron_Mass and Lightning-Zero-7

They are top number 2 and number 3 from Colombia.

But i've seen some cheating on their trophies... Specifically on LittleBigPlanet 2, F1 Race Stars, Jetpack Joyride, Resident Evil 4, etc.

With who should i talk to?

Thank u guys.

Regards.

Thank u, guys.

Thanks, Dr_Mayus!

SleeppingForest, normally i would have ignored them. It's just that i talked to both of them on facebook and they were showing off their illegitimate platinums on a contest, and there were other guys who got 'em with had work. And honestly, its unfair.

Lol, anyway. I know they both cheated on LBP2 because they got the play in 2 hours. Using save hacks found on the web.

I know Iron_mass cheated on Jetpack Joyride because he has the 100% of the trophies. BUT in the Scoreboards of the game, he just reached like 2.500 mts. So its impossible he has gotten the 5.000 mts trophy.

Samw with Resident Evil 4. He defeated the final boss and 2 minutes later he got the trophy for finishing the game on the hardest difficulty. Which is also impossible because you need to do at least 2 playthroughs.

And in f1 race stars... He got the trophies on ranges of 2 minutes.

I know its like an obsession and a waste of my free time LOL, but its just that i think its unfair with the people that get their trophies the legit way.

Thanks a lot, guys!

• Like 1