Queen of the Ocean not popping

Br1anstrike3K

1 hour ago, Ayoama said:

Just got the plat a few minutes ago. Like a loflt of people here, it was a large gate. As soon as I hurled that poor sea turtle at the button, boom! Trophy + Plat popped

I had the same issue too. Did this and boom the platinum trophy popped 

Just got the Platinum with no problems, was worried about this trophy.  I did not hit any of the switches on the huge gates to open them, but did make the icons appear on the map.  Fairly certain I smashed every possible tunnel and cave entrance gate that had a "?" symbol and icon.  Some of them have a musical cue when you go through, so I'm guessing maybe those are what count for 100%?  Anyway, it was nice to get lucky for once and not run into every possible trophy-related bug.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 2:42 AM, Narniak said:

Just got the Platinum with no problems, was worried about this trophy.  I did not hit any of the switches on the huge gates to open them, but did make the icons appear on the map.  Fairly certain I smashed every possible tunnel and cave entrance gate that had a "?" symbol and icon.  Some of them have a musical cue when you go through, so I'm guessing maybe those are what count for 100%?  Anyway, it was nice to get lucky for once and not run into every possible trophy-related bug.  

Yeah, A messy glitch for a great little game ..Really enjoy the hell out of this game.. Hope we can see a part 2 ;)

• Like 1

Same problem here - everything maxed out, but "Queen of the ocean" not popping...
I don't think it's a grate, because I compared my map to completed maps in trophy guide, and it looked identical.
Even if it is grate, then it's like looking needle in a haystack....

50 minutes ago, WrednyPL said:

Same problem here - everything maxed out, but "Queen of the ocean" not popping...
I don't think it's a grate, because I compared my map to completed maps in trophy guide, and it looked identical.
Even if it is grate, then it's like looking needle in a haystack....

There are 2 gates with a button that needs to be pushed! One gate is not labeled 

What is really strange is that in my search of those missing grates (Im pretty sure it's one of them cave entrances in Gulf - with boards), I've encountered two landmarks, that looked "checked" on a map (and I go 100% for this area), but the game allowed me to bite the signe again, rewarding me with some supplies and animation with commentary.
Unfortunattely it didn't change my story completion status - it's still 99%.

I'm pretty sure (if it isn't glitched ofc) that what I'm missing is one of those cave entrances with boards on them. But it really sucks to look for them - they're not shown on the map, so it's just swimming and spamming sonar. It reminds me of PS3 days and first inFamous with those shards :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WrednyPL said:

I'm pretty sure (if it isn't glitched ofc) that what I'm missing is one of those cave entrances with boards on them. But it really sucks to look for them - they're not shown on the map, so it's just swimming and spamming sonar. It reminds me of PS3 days and first inFamous with those shards :)

Such a shame this one trophy is a mess ..FOr a great game