Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Nioh 2 - I just started this on PS5 and I'm enjoying it way more than my first attempt of it on PS4. The combat is great once you get the hang of it.

Toy Story 2 & 3 - I fancied playing something a bit more lighthearted and potentially earn some Platinums in the process. These games seemed the perfect fit for that. I love Toy Story and there's plenty of nostalgia to be had playing through these.

Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree - So far I have defeated two of the main bosses and they were very tough. This DLC is next level.

• Like 3

PS5 - Grounded. Such a fun game even when the stupid spiders sneak up and try to kill me. I’ve now gotten sidetracked with building a mushroom mansion to keep the bastards away.

Edited by Feral
Game summoned a real spider to get me :O
  • Like 2

Castlevania Anniversary Collection

Sucks it doesn’t have a platinum, but it’s one I’ve owned for a long time and I’ve been in a retro mood lately so.

spacer.png

Especially enjoying the full screen pixel (splash?) art at the ends of the games which I’m now seeing for the first time. Love games which have this on NES, the 6 megaman games do this as well.

• Like 2

Gate of Thunder (PC-Engine) - A little like Thunder Force III and easily as good, but with a few key changes. First, a double tap of the fire button will turn your ship's satellites around. There are 3 different weapons- less than TF3, but the back shot has been replaced by the above feature. All weapons can be raised to a 2nd level. GoT does manage to get good parallax scroll effects from the TG-16, which is easier said than done.