Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Browsing this thread while afk'ing driving in circles with a rubber banded controller in LEGO 2k Drive. 6000 miles driven trophy is pure sadism from the devs.

The game is fine and fun but that single trophy is a disease. I knew what I was getting into so I'm not gonna moan anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Replaying Ghost of Tsushima, now with the PS5 version (platted the PS4 version before I got my PS5 in early 2021). I had bought the Iki Island expansion months later, and it was hard to jump back in, so I just never did. But this time I'll make sure to run through it once the main game is done. Might even try Legends Mode which I didn't bother with last time. Still a fantastic game though. 

• Like 2

Horizon Zero Dawn. it's been on the list of games I have been wanting to play for a long time now. It's nice to finally get around to it and playing it on PS5 where it's 60fps is awesome too. I'm already pretty captivated by it and I'm really liking the world and Aloy's character. It definitely seems like the game for me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon's Dogma 2. The first game is one of my all time favorites, and I'm having a blast with this sequel. There are some odd decisions that feel like a step back from the first game IMO, but overall it's great. Already have 38 hours on it.

Elden Ring (PS5) - ER is no doubt the best Soulslike, and I'm glad FromSoft decided to do it instead of another DS title. George R.R. Martin's involvement with the world building and lore is welcome. The trophy list is light on collectibles and concentrates more on bosses.

Volfied (PS4) - An Arcade Archives game. It's like Qix with various powerups (speed, laser, crush all enemies except boss, etc). Also known as Qix Neo or Ultimate Qix.

Star Wars: Dark Forces Remastered (PS5) - A great FPS and one of the better SW games. Don't let the $30 price put you off... all that TLC Nightdive put in really justifies it.

Started on The Division earlier.

I was having fun with it, but it does feel a bit tough at times. You die so quick while the enemies are all bullet sponges (a lot don't even die in a single headshot). But I'm sure I'll get better at it. 

got several logs in the fire so to speak. 

GTA5-PS5

Ice Age Scrats Nutty Adventure-PS5

Yakuza 4-PS4

Helldivers 2-PS5 (when i have time)

Final Fantasy 7:Rebirth-PS5 (forgot about this one)

Edited by funboy1246

You could ask me this any day of the year and the answer is probably The Elder Scrolls Online. About 1800 hrs between PS4 and PS5 since 2021 and I still love it, I play it just about every day even if its just to do a quick daily task or quest. I have all the trophies (168/168) but there is a massive in-game achievement list that I'm nowhere near finished with. It is the completionist's ultimate wet dream/nightmare and will likely keep me occupied for many years. Some guy on Reddit said it took 18,000 hrs to complete, and that was 5 months ago so the list has been added to since then. 

With Tales of Arise hell finally escaped... I've started Pokemon Brilliant Diamond.

I'm less than three hours in and I'm already having more fun than I was in Tales of Arise 😬

It's kind of nice to take a bit of a break from PlayStation I guess but it's only going to last one game lol

PS5: The Division. I'm both enjoying it and not at the same time. It can be a bit unforgiving sometimes playing solo...but it can be hard to put down.

Vita: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril. Playing it as my secondary game to have something simple to earn trophies in, as I won't be able to get one from Division every day. Very different from the PS3/PS4 versions. 

PSP: Smackdown vs. RAW 2006. Playing through the Smackdown Season Mode.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

y-large.jpg

alpha-sapphire-large.jpg

The online features for the 3DS games are shutting down on Monday, so I thought I'd play these two games and do some Wonder Trading for the last time. I want to give a proper goodbye for these two, as I had so much fun playing them when they were first released. Not only that, but I'm also planning to transfer as many Pokémon as possible, in order to complete the Pokédex in Gen VII games onward. I'm pretty close of doing so, but I still have some work to do. Fortunately, Pokémon Bank will remain online after Monday, so I don't have to worry about that, but since it's not known when it will shut down, I'll have to hurry.

• Like 2