Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

One night stand, great game that feels like an old school flash game, great story, simple, but very great choices and roads, and having many endings feels rewarding of even the simple things. If point and click/tell tale games have a second air, this should be the way to do it

• Like 1

I'm splitting my gaming time between Resogun on PS4 and Black Ops and Black Ops 2.  I'm slowly working on cleaning up all of the dlc trophies for all of them.  Black Ops and Resogun, I platinumed both of them well over a decade ago.  Black Ops 2, I'm waiting on earning all of the dlc trophies before I pop one ezpz main game trophy for the platinum.  Those three games should keep me busy for the next month or so. 

Finally started playing Tales of Arise for myself. Struggling a little so far honestly and probably the hardest beginning of a Tales of game yet. For me at least. I'm playing on Normal for now and hoping I can experiment and learn... but if I start struggling too much or get frustrated to much... I will decrease the difficulty. Sorry.

PS4: Octopath Traveler 2: I lost 4 hours this week by thinking I could do the superboss without completing all of the sidequests/extra content, which is basically what I do in JRPGs; take my time getting to the end. Anyway, I hope to get the plat in the next 2 weeks; so close, but so far away.

• Like 1

Lost Sphear. Because it's leaving soon, so instead of "yeah, maybe later" for a long time, I just downloaded it and started playing. Turned out to be a very generic jRPG that might actually put me off the genre completely, with its... Well, genericness. 

Hitman: World of Assassination. Another game that's leaving a service and despite having tried it briefly before and not liking it all that much, I gave it a chance. Not bad but it's clearly made with multiple playthroughs in mind and it doesn't shine when you play it just to complete it. So far I've played through the tutorial and first 5 missions of the first Hitman and the tutorial was surprisingly the best part of it, simply because I had to play through it in two different ways. I'll probably drop it, for now I had to take a break... 

...and since the console was already on, I just launched Prey. Again. Still amazing, as it turned out 5 hours of gameplay later. 

Devil May Cry HD Collection. The first game was awesome, only gripe I had was with some of the camera angles during the boss fights. The combat itself though is still top notch.

Probably starting up 3 next. Should be a nice change of pace as it's very different and refined.

• Like 1

Started oninaki because its leaving PlayStation plus in a few weeks, so far so good. All thats left is the 101 floor dungeon, Grinding out my last daemon, and encountering 4 more shadow fallen. If i can finish this by Saturday that will give me confidence that ill be able to finish lost sphear by the 20th of feburary as well. After that its back to setting up legend of dragoon as my 900 plat and 40,000 trophy.

Edited by jgm4789
  • Like 1

Started amazing princess sarah, besides the cleavage jokes, its a really fun arcade castlevania game so far, music is great to keep you hyped between levels, the action to throw enemies with different reactions is fun and different, and well, the game was super cheap at some sale.

Going for the 100 hours at capcom arcade 2nd stadium, im almost there

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 4:27 PM, Viper said:

PS5 - LEGO 2K Drive. It's really starting to over stay its welcome. 

Switch - Super Mario Bros. Wonder. Probably one of the best Switch games I've played...absolute delight of a game. 

I recently played LEGO 2K Drive as well. It definitely wore out its welcome very quickly.

I'm still playing F Zero 99 on switch. Might start the Messenger later today.

• Like 3

Currently playing to finish the Platinum:

- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

Titles recently finished playing, with the Platinum and 100% completion earned:

- God of War, 2018 | Platinum finish

- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (PS4) | DLC 100% Cleanup

- Assassin's Creed III (PS4) | Platinum finish

- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood | Platinum finish

- Wolfenstein: The New Order | Platinum finish

Edited by J-S_93

I needed a break from LEGO 2K Drive, the On-The-Go's are driving me up a wall. I finished the DLC for Saints Row 2022, and have now started my first ever playthrough of Final Fantasy VII (Classic PS4 version). I've had the Remake for awhile now, but never got around to it because it just felt...I don't know...wrong, to jump into it without ever experiencing the original. So here we are. I don't know if I'll appreciate it like I should if I had played it in 1997, but we'll see how this goes. This will also only be my second ever FF game...got the Plat in FF15 a few years ago and didn't care for that game, so figured I'd give this one a shot. 

Finally decided to give Cyberpunk 2077 another shot after all these fixes they've done. Played it back on launch on Xbox and it was terrible. I'm actually enjoying it now. Combat feels way better, more fluid. I still say it would be a much better game in 3rd person, but oh well. 

Also bought Suicide Squad. I can't turn down a chance to play Harley Quinn in anything, especially a new Rocksteady game. Going in full co op, so far pretty fun. I can tell it'll probably get repetitive soon. Very Saints Row-ish missions. But the story is keeping me hooked.

Right now:

Yugioh: Master Duel on PS4. Returned to the game and i am in the process of constructing some decks depending on my personal tastes

Yugioh: Legacy of the Duelist on the PS4. Finishing off the challenges because that is the only trophy i need to 100% the game.

Started "Deaths' Door" and started to get the hang of it. Don't know if i will start "Sackboy's Adventure" or focus myself on "Castlevania: Requiem" or "The Anniversary Collection".

Edited by Vampirehunter145

• 2 weeks later...