JediKnight_327

PS+ game for June 2020!?!

83 posts in this topic

Is the platinum easier this time around, compared to launch?

49 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Definitely easier, you can do almost anything via co-op, you only need to worry about the starships trophies and level grind.

1 hour ago, Eraezr said:

I had everything else done long, LONG before I reached the necessary rank 50 for the plat.

(I just checked it: got to level 50 exactly 3 months after getting all other trophies!)

Nothing was too challenging. Just grindy and boring. Very grindy. Seriously, I would not have played this game if I knew what a slog it is.

On 27/05/2020 at 11:23 PM, Asimb0mb said:

No thanks, imo there are too many problems with PS Now for it to be an attractive option. It has a rather weak line-up and the good games are only on it for a few months.

Lol, sure, who wants 400+ downloadable PS4 games for £50 (less with current sale)?

How does this even plays? i've been trying to get a match, but it everytime i press start, it just starts the menu as if i'm going to the ps store.

I was going to give this game a turn and try to platinum it. But with all the negative comments and the fact that its a long one to finish. I feel it would be best to focus that time towards my backlog.

I done almost everything,except rank25/50/hero ship kills/killstreak with interceptor/bomber/starfight objectives/500 kills with hero....

I hate those air combat,control is stiff and I keep getting killed when I just spawn into the game, you literally playing with all other players with upgraded ships...its kind of...not fair..