Do i need an Online Pass to Platinum this game?

RCPunisher

You do need the online pass for a couple of trophies. Servers are still up but it looks like no one is playing, so you'd need to find a boosting partner. It seems like most used copies are selling for more than the digital version costs, and digital comes with the online pass, so I'd recommend going that route.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Xylobe said:

You do need the online pass for a couple of trophies. Servers are still up but it looks like no one is playing, so you'd need to find a boosting partner. It seems like most used copies are selling for more than the digital version costs, and digital comes with the online pass, so I'd recommend going that route.

Thank you very much for the explanation.

I didn't realize that the digital version already came with the online pass. Thank you!

On 28/5/2020 at 6:01 PM, RCPunisher said:

As the title suggests:

Do I need an online pass to get the platinum of this game?

The servers are still running?

I was thinking of buying a used copy.

Online Pass is only necessary for the CO-OP feature if you have the physical version.

If you bought the game on the store (the digital version) then CO-OP is free.

Servers are still ok.

Edited by mrBoshy2000-_
  • Like 2

On 2020/6/5 at 8:18 AM, mrBoshy2000-_ said:

Online Pass is only necessary for the CO-OP feature if you have the physical version.

If you bought the game on the store (the digital version) then CO-OP is free.

Servers are still ok.

I heard servers have been shut down without warning. Is that true?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

The only trophy that actually requires an online pass is the one to complete a mission in Coop iirc. 

I have both stacks physical but I had to do the account region Glitch on the vita to install the onlinepass for the US Stack 

So the email exploit on vita  works to the online pass too?

I wanted to get the EU stack but I didn't know if it works

10 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

So the email exploit on vita  works to the online pass too?

I wanted to get the EU stack but I didn't know if it works

Yes it does. You need to be especially careful to not mess up though, since you are playing online obviously for that trophy (trophy synch). This was the only time I used that Glitch and I won't do it ever again. It was really annoying to set up. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 30/03/2021 at 6:07 PM, Sinthoras_96 said:

The only trophy that actually requires an online pass is the one to complete a mission in Coop iirc. 

I have both stacks physical but I had to do the account region Glitch on the vita to install the onlinepass for the US Stack 

Sorry to bring uo an old thread, but you were actually able to platinum both versions of this game using the account swapping glitch?

On 3.7.2023 at 3:00 AM, Nitro said:

Sorry to bring uo an old thread, but you were actually able to platinum both versions of this game using the account swapping glitch?

I only did the online trophies. Still need to complete the rest. But since you can earn all other trophies on your own it should be possible. I have someone on my friendslist, who did both stacks.