Goat King

PSN Profile Review Participants

85 posts in this topic

Like.....aside from just games played and trophy count, what would there to be reviewed? Header image? Trophy cabinet? PSN avatar and byline?

I MEAN, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, it just seems like you're leaving some important information out here.

Edited by Jelly Soup
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Like.....aside from just games played and trophy count, what would there to be reviewed? Header image? Trophy cabinet? PSN avatar and byline?

I MEAN, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, it just seems like you're leaving some important information out here.

A look at the games played, trophies obtained, trophies missed, recommendations for games and going back getting trophies, the stats, how the player has progressed while gaming. If you want an idea of what I'm going for I did this self review of myself after I got my 100th Plat. I'm also interested in any feedback that anyone would able to give.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty much done with platinum hunting for the time being, but you can review my profile if you want.

Edited by rotoninja
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!

I'd be down for a review too, I like the idea. If you have any game to suggest I'm in.

I watched your video and I liked that you put emphasis on the games themselves. I think the format should be shorter though but since it was a review of your own profile I understand you had more to say. Also the games you comment in your video are sometimes out of the frame in the video.

If you need any info hit me up.

Godspeed

Edited by Clarink
Forgot comment
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rotoninja said:

I'm pretty much done with platinum hunting for the time being, but you can review profile if you want.

 

2 hours ago, Clarink said:

Hi there!

I'd be down for a review too, I like the idea. If you have any game to suggest I'm in.

I watched your video and I liked that you put emphasis on the games themselves. I think the format should be shorter though but since it was a review of your own profile I understand you had more to say. Also the games you comment in your video are sometimes out of the frame in the video.

If you need any info hit me up.

Godspeed

Thank you Rotoninja and Clarink I'll add your guys names to the list. i'll be contacting closer to when I'll be doing your review. Due to my work schedule I'm going to do one a week, but might do 2 if time allows.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GoatKillham said:

A look at the games played, trophies obtained, trophies missed, recommendations for games and going back getting trophies, the stats, how the player has progressed while gaming. If you want an idea of what I'm going for I did this self review of myself after I got my 100th Plat. I'm also interested in any feedback that anyone would able to give.

 

 

I think I'm more impressed that this is over an hour long. 0_0

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a fun idea. I would participate but my profile isn’t all that impressive and I haven’t been into trophy hunting that long. If I don’t forget and if you would still be making these kind of videos, I’ll try to remember and hit you up when I have more. 😌 Well... actually I’m about to hit 50 platinums soon, maybe it would be a fun idea to make a review when I hit 50 and I hit you up when I reach 100 plats?

Edited by LoveInHell
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

 

I think I'm more impressed that this is over an hour long. 0_0

Yeah I was surprised too. But the more games the longer the review.

3 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

This is a fun idea. I would participate but my profile isn’t all that impressive and I haven’t been into trophy hunting that long. If I don’t forget and if you would still be making these kind of videos, I’ll try to remember and hit you up when I have more. 1f60c.png Well... actually I’m about to hit 50 platinums soon, maybe it would be a fun idea to make a review when I hit 50 and I hit you up when I reach 100 plats?

Take your time. When ever you feel are ready to be reviewed just let me know.   

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GoatKillham said:Take your time. When ever you feel are ready to be reviewed just let me know.   

Alright I will. 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my first review of another user is up. I learned a lot making this one and hope to make the next one even better. Check it out and please give feedback.

 

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, AlphaOmegaSid said:

Been using PSNP since 2012, and do not post much, but this is the most unselfish and devoted act I have ever seen towards the community on this site. Looks like you have just started your own YouTube channel, and are passionate about Trophies. Kudos to you for spending 35+ minutes or over of your time/leisure on gamers' PSN Trophy Profiles, giving positive comments on them. 1f44d.png

 

Wish you all the best with YouTube and life. 270c.png

Why thank you. That means a lot.

Edited by GoatKillham
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm new to this forum but not new to playstation, so you can review mine if you want :) it's a cool idea

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I'm new to this forum but not new to playstation, so you can review mine if you want :) it's a cool idea

Sure, I'll add your name to the list. You are 4th in the queue, so you got plenty of time if you want to clean up your trophy list.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoatKillham said:

Sure, I'll add your name to the list. You are 4th in the queue, so you got plenty of time if you want to clean up your trophy list.

 

sounds good to me, looking forward to it :)

 

oh and btw I should let you know that some of the really low trophy percentage are for games I played but didn't enjoy, but got some trophies for

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LukeTheGooner said:

 

sounds good to me, looking forward to it :)

 

oh and btw I should let you know that some of the really low trophy percentage are for games I played but didn't enjoy, but got some trophies for

That's fine

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel free to criticize me over barely touching my PS3 games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd appreciate your verdict on my profile, would be curious to hear a different perspective on it. :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Crzy Minus said:

Feel free to criticize me over barely touching my PS3 games.

Will do you're number 5 in Queue so you got plenty of time to go get some of PS3 games done if you have the access to the game/system

3 minutes ago, VoxAnimi said:

I'd appreciate your verdict on my profile, would be curious to hear a different perspective on it. :) 

6th on wait list. It'll be a bit of a wait but I appreciate your patience 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoatKillham said:

Will do you're number 5 in Queue so you got plenty of time to go get some of PS3 games done if you have the access to the game/system

6th on wait list. It'll be a bit of a wait but I appreciate your patience 

oof, I mean I do have access to it but I'm already working on other more recent games, plus I'm also studying so I only have a limited playtime.

 

It's alright though, might save them for the future. Also in terms of completion my PS4 stuff still looks decent.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crzy Minus said:

oof, I mean I do have access to it but I'm already working on other more recent games, plus I'm also studying so I only have a limited playtime.

 

It's alright though, might save them for the future. Also in terms of completion my PS4 stuff still looks decent.

That's fine it was just a suggestion based on you saying I was going to criticize you for them, part of the point of gaming is to do what you like. Either way since im doing 1 review a week and your 5th in line you got over month to game. Enjoy yourself and I look forward to seeing what you got. 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoatKillham said:

That's fine it was just a suggestion based on you saying I was going to criticize you for them, part of the point of gaming is to do what you like. Either way since im doing 1 review a week and your 5th in line you got over month to game. Enjoy yourself and I look forward to seeing what you got. 1f44d.png

Thanks man, by then I'll most likely have over 70 plats.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can review mine if you want.  I have a feeling it could be interesting because we're very close in number of trophies but with some differences in other stats.  And maybe I'll have hit 97% completion by the time you get to mine.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

You can review mine if you want.  I have a feeling it could be interesting because we're very close in number of trophies but with some differences in other stats.  And maybe I'll have hit 97% completion by the time you get to mine.

Alright you are number 7 on the list. 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.