About the Globetrotter trophy

xDerErnst

• 5 months later...

So with BF5 being the free game of the month I am running the trophies for it. How are you supposed to stay on one server to play through every map if the some maps are not on the map rotation on dice servers?

Edited by Kydomeus

On 8/5/2021 at 5:44 PM, Kydomeus said:

So with BF5 being the free game of the month I am running the trophies for it. How are you supposed to stay on one server to play through every map if the some maps are not on the map rotation on dice servers?

I just played on random servers while searching next map I needed, I even got games in middle of run and I did this in 3 different sessions, still at the end of the last needed map (I was keeping a list to be sure) trophy popped with no issues.

Edited by gafpiratehook

16 hours ago, Kydomeus said:

You don’t need to stay in the server. This was an old glitch which has been fixed. This info has been updated in my guide for a while now and stats it was an old glitch! Hope this helps dude 

Got the trophy with no problem.

If you have a boosting group, you can create community games with all the launch maps for the map rotation and swap wins between your boosting partners to end the round faster. 

8 hours ago, Point8Nate said:

Sooo, do you have to start and finish the full game? Or just finish?

You can just join halfway and stay until the end of round result. It’ll still count into your progression. 

• 2 weeks later...

Throwing my cents in, I started the game from scratch yesterday and was able to get this trophy without any issues. I didn't stay in one server; I jumped around using the advanced search and joined only the maps I needed. I joined most games in progress and stayed until the end of each before checking a map off the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Started playing last week and was able to unlock it without any trouble. I was actually surprised when it unlocked because I thought I’d have more maps to play on but apparently I’d been on them all. If you just play Conquest you’ll get it without even trying since you need to play quite a bit to get 500,000 XP earned and you’ll definitely rotate through all the launch maps long before that unless you are really unlucky.