About the Globetrotter trophy

xDerErnst

2 hours ago, s_cubasteve said:

I hope so. There's a tiny part of me that thinks they'll sweep this all under the carpet and hope we forget about it

If they were to avoid fixing this "simple" bug for the sake of being lazy/shitty developers - they'd never get a cent from me again personally so... hopefully that won't be the case. I'm not even sure if I want to give them money for BF6 at this point.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, talespagni said:

Just by reading the patch notes, I noticed a very important addition in the game: the hability to create custom lobbies.

So, now we could do everything able to be done in the previous BF games but, most importantly... without paying for a rented server.

We are even allowed to kick random people now. The only thing people should be aware is avoiding inputing password in those created lobbies, as that disallows XP gain and trophy stats.

Should help tremendously in the boosting department.

You can create private lobbies for quite a long time now, don't remember kicking randoms though.

The patch should be available in the next hour or so according to the post on the forum.

According to the post itself - people supposedly just need to complete another round on Twisted Steel (the god awful broken map to begin with!) and the trophy progress should basically count, in theory, the trophy should pop though the update could require us to play through all of the maps again... who knows? I won't be able to try this out until Wednesday so hopefully someone will be cool and come back with the conclusion for us.

• Like 1