Do you have any tips to achieve 50lvl faster?

petaa77

I'm all done with all the other multiplayer trophies, right now on level 27 and the grind in co-op is getting pretty boring, luckily I saved some of the campaign for last so I can alternate a bit. When are these double/ triple xp days? Wednesdays only?

Like the post above, playing coop is the fastest way to gain xp. I found playing as Iden Versio for the Galactic Empire a great way to gain xp. Her L2 ability is OP especially when there is a chokepoint on the map. On the defense objectives, purposefully get pushed back till the last objective, you can farm/kill a lot by prolonging the match but it also depends on how good your team is. I was getting anywhere from 50,000 to 80,000 xp per match and that's without the double/triple xp. There was one match where I got around 150,000 xp and it was double xp so I actually got 300,000. As long as you take advantage of the double/triple xp, it shouldn't take too long.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Storfl_92 said:

Level 50 is a joke right now. If you get 150k to 300k per match in coop (triple xp days) you can go from level 30 to 50 in one day. Takes about 5h

Never seen 300k in a match and 3xp days are also few and far between.

Looks like a very rare trophy that few get.

11 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

Never seen 300k in a match and 3xp days are also few and far between.

Looks like a very rare trophy that few get.

Triple xp is every wednesday and double xp every weekend. Since last week. This game is on automated servers now. Last wednesday i have gone from lvl 30 to 46 in just 1 day. I could have gone to 50 but i am i no hurry. The plat has gone from 3.99% to 4,18% in 1 week.

• Like 2

Co-op

they aren’t hard and rack up a ton of xp, if I’m remembering correctly I would get upwards of 30,000 xp a game and of course that’s doubled on Wednesdays

Edited by Aergia-Requiem

On 04/07/2020 at 6:55 AM, Storfl_92 said:

Triple xp is every wednesday and double xp every weekend. Since last week. This game is on automated servers now. Last wednesday i have gone from lvl 30 to 46 in just 1 day. I could have gone to 50 but i am i no hurry. The plat has gone from 3.99% to 4,18% in 1 week.

Finally somebody mentioned when the triple XP days are, thanks. It is actually doable to get 70-80k in a long coop game, I haven't seen anything more than that so far.  Last wednesday I managed to rank up 7 or 8 levels. The weekends too make the grind easier but it is still a bit boring tbh. I'm taking my time, currently at level 44, I should be done in a week.

• Like 1

There's a relatively easy method to get to level 50 fast, but the catch is you need to get the right map, and the AI has to capture every point except the last.

Play Co-Op mode as the Galactic Empire, the map you're going to want is Jabba's Palace. As soon as you have enough points, die and pick Iden Versio. As Iden, spam both your standard fire and alternate fire to mow down enemies. The tricky part is getting the enemies to capture every point except the last, because your teammates might stop them from capturing the points and end the match early.

When you make it to the last point, you'll be out in the open, while enemies will be coming down a hallway, all grouped together. Keep mowing them down and you should have a score of at least 75, 000 by the end of the match. The highest I saw in a match was 145, 000, and that was without the double or triple exp bonus.

Iden's Star Cards should be Alternative Methods (so that she can use her alternate fire more frequently), Shield Sustain (to keep you from dying when health is low), and Cooled Blaster (so that you can fire more before needing to reload).

The downside is, Jabba's Palace is harder to come by than the other maps. The most reliable method I found was to join a game on Tatooine: Mos Eisley, and once the match is over, the next map should be Jabba's Palace, but this didn't always work.

Mos Eisley, and Kessel: Coaxium Mine are good maps too for getting a lot of XP, so I'd play them if that's what you find, but Jabba's Palace is without a doubt the best map for XP.

• Like 1

On 06/07/2020 at 5:38 PM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

There's a relatively easy method to get to level 50 fast, but the catch is you need to get the right map, and the AI has to capture every point except the last.

Play Co-Op mode as the Galactic Empire, the map you're going to want is Jabba's Palace. As soon as you have enough points, die and pick Iden Versio. As Iden, spam both your standard fire and alternate fire to mow down enemies. The tricky part is getting the enemies to capture every point except the last, because your teammates might stop them from capturing the points and end the match early.

When you make it to the last point, you'll be out in the open, while enemies will be coming down a hallway, all grouped together. Keep mowing them down and you should have a score of at least 75, 000 by the end of the match. The highest I saw in a match was 145, 000, and that was without the double or triple exp bonus.

Iden's Star Cards should be Alternative Methods (so that she can use her alternate fire more frequently), Shield Sustain (to keep you from dying when health is low), and Cooled Blaster (so that you can fire more before needing to reload).

The downside is, Jabba's Palace is harder to come by than the other maps. The most reliable method I found was to join a game on Tatooine: Mos Eisley, and once the match is over, the next map should be Jabba's Palace, but this didn't always work.

Mos Eisley, and Kessel: Coaxium Mine are good maps too for getting a lot of XP, so I'd play them if that's what you find, but Jabba's Palace is without a doubt the best map for XP.

I had the pleasure to get to the last checkpoint in Jabba's palace only 3 or 4 times on my run to level 50, and those were the times I scored the most points. I used Bossk though, theres is a special ability that prolongs the duration of your grenade launcher every time you kill an enemy. In a corridor like that it means non stop spamming of grenades. Almost too easy. The mines and the gas grenade are op too

Played yesterday for about 4 hours total. I must not be as good as some of you at this game haha. I think i got 90k once on a triple xp day. 300k though? Seems a bit exaggerated. Never seen anyone score more than 40k which is 120k.

In no hurry to get this done though (well I sort of am so I have space on my console.. this game takes up way too much space lol.)

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

29 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Played yesterday for about 4 hours total. I must not be as good as some of you at this game haha. I think i got 90k once on a triple xp day. 300k though? Seems a bit exaggerated. Never seen anyone score more than 40k which is 120k.

In no hurry to get this done though (well I sort of am so I have space on my console.. this game takes up way too much space lol.)

Well, you are your namesake!  ?

Just kidding, I probably got less than you but I don’t recall.  I leveled up before co-op, played way too much Heroes vs. Villains during double/triple XP that I ended up hating that mode lol.

• Like 1