Fighting games with easy Plainums?

MandA60VISE

On 11/7/2020 at 8:25 AM, WakeUpHP said:

I'd recommend Arcana Heart 3: Love Max, specifically the EU version for the PS3.  Check it out! https://psnprofiles.com/session/214236-arcana-heart-3-love-max

There's even a guy right there, ready to boost all those easy online trophies with you!!  (Who, by the way, has been there for the last 3-4 weeks, searching in vain)  Getting these easy online trophies done would allow you to easily obtain the equally easy offline trophies afterwards, thus obtaining your easy fighting game platinum!!  When circumstances conspire in such a way to present a fighting game platinum on a silver platter as it were, you owe it to yourself to capitalise upon them!

I have to do it eventually, but I have heard that beating Parace on the trials isn't an easy feat...

I'd like to add Reality Fighters on Vita, online is a bit annoying because you need to beat 5 friends in an hour but if you have 5 ready you're good, few other fights need to use some tricks and with that you won't have issues at all, easy platinum overall 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bosstristan said:

This type of thread makes me lose all hope in the gaming community...

Is it because people are wildly obsessed about earning trophies and platinums? This is a trophy hunting site after all... BUT I agree with you if thats why you said this.

54 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Is it because people are wildly obsessed about earning trophies and platinums? This is a trophy hunting site after all... BUT I agree with you if thats why you said this.

BossTristan doesn't like easy platinum lists, so that's why I was sure that he would post here xD

• Like 1

Super easy - one punch man: a hero nobody knows, game will literally give you the platinum and can be done in a day or 2. Personally with the guide 15-20 hrs, if you skip story and just level up. You don’t need to be skilled in fighting games, to achieve the platinum.

dragonball xenoverse 1+2 - only difficulty is online for the 1st one and gather all skills.

dead or alive 5 - trophy’s are given to you, only hard work is the combo trophy,online and the tutorial moves. Will eventually go back to plat, but it is an easy grind.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 5:56 PM, LoveInHell said:

People always looking for easy games as if it was a category exasperate me.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...