What are some of your favorite gaming channels on YouTube?

Jake-TheGreat97

15 minutes ago, kfree7 said:

Smart and funny are good.  Going to check these out.  Could use some good laughs.  

Cool. :)

I'd like to recommend a good place to start with all 3 channels.

Tehsnakerer's earlier videos have what I would consider to be some pretty severe volume-leveling issues, but it also happens to be some of his cleverest stuff. So keep that in mind, and I would suggest either starting with his "Playing Xenus" playlist (a trilogy of Eurojank games all from the same developer), or his "Playing Brigand Oaxaca: Jink for Jank" video.

Accursed Farms is most known for his "Freeman's Mind" videos. He plays Half-Life, and gives the silent protagonist Gordon Freeman a voice. Hilarious stuff, and there is a LOT of it. I also adore his "Ross's Game Dungeon" videos. I would recommend you start with either "Requital" or "The Cave World Saga." Nearly all of them are really great though.

Civvie 11 has quickly turned into my favorite out of the bunch. You really can't go wrong with any of his videos, but I would absolutely recommend you start with  "Blood 2: The Chosen - RAWMASTERED." If you like first person shooters (especially Postal 2), you should get some extra interest out of his channel.

Hope you are able to get some enjoyment from these guys. Cheers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EverythingOnFire said:

Cool. :)

I'd like to recommend a good place to start with all 3 channels.

Tehsnakerer's earlier videos have what I would consider to be some pretty severe volume-leveling issues, but it also happens to be some of his cleverest stuff. So keep that in mind, and I would suggest either starting with his "Playing Xenus" playlist (a trilogy of Eurojank games all from the same developer), or his "Playing Brigand Oaxaca: Jink for Jank" video.

Accursed Farms is most known for his "Freeman's Mind" videos. He plays Half-Life, and gives the silent protagonist Gordon Freeman a voice. Hilarious stuff, and there is a LOT of it. I also adore his "Ross's Game Dungeon" videos. I would recommend you start with either "Requital" or "The Cave World Saga." Nearly all of them are really great though.

Civvie 11 has quickly turned into my favorite out of the bunch. You really can't go wrong with any of his videos, but I would absolutely recommend you start with  "Blood 2: The Chosen - RAWMASTERED." If you like first person shooters (especially Postal 2), you should get some extra interest out of his channel.

Hope you are able to get some enjoyment from these guys. Cheers.

Like the "Freeman's Mind" name.  Most of my friends call me Free.  Perfect stuff Everything.  Thanks for the greater detail on this post.  

Love YouTube funny stuff.  Hours of fun.  Looking forward to more of your recommendations.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kfree7 said:

Like the "Freeman's Mind" name.  Most of my friends call me Free.  Perfect stuff Everything.  Thanks for the greater detail on this post.  

Love YouTube funny stuff.  Hours of fun.  Looking forward to more of your recommendations.

You're welcome! And yeah, hours of fun to be had. Youtube is definitely where it's at these days.

• Like 1

This is the only gaming channels I’m subbed too.

ACG 

Skill Up 

Materwelonz 

Maka91Productions 

The Welsh Hunter 

VideoGameDunkey

Joseph Anderson

The Seraphim17 

Angry Joe Show  

Playstation Access

Tyrannicon

Worth a Buy 

Gameranx

Raycevick

YongYea

Powerpyx

Edited by blacklight-nero

Not too much because i don't want to spend a lot of time on youtube but if one of these release a video i will definitely watch it:

- GVMERS (History of Game series)

- Ryukahr (Super Mario Maker with super positive and fun vibe)

- Mystic (Objective PS News, no fanboy stuff and overall a relaxed dude)

Also some Retro channels to feel the SNES and N64 Nostalgia and a few channels for specific game series.

• 3 weeks later...

I also like to watch GDQ, Mystic, MJR, and ZacCox as well. A little bit of Suzy Lu Gameplay (She does GTA 3D Trilogy for PS5), WackyJacky101 (PUBG) and NiftySmith (he does Minecraft challenges) React Games, Buzzfeed Multi-player and Gamology. A few of the most informative and experiments type GTA series gameplay are: SD1ONE, JANTSUU, BlaZe 92, and Black Pot. Trophy hunter gameplay: LudiXP, Hakoom and Playstation Access. The funniest recommendations are: Pewdiepie, (I know he's the most known gameplay youtuber) Kwebbelkop and DarkViperAU ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Whatculture Gaming - I like most of the presenters and it's where I get most of my gaming news nowadays. 

Noah Caldwell-Gervais - Excellent long form video essays on a wide range of games.

Luetin09 - I don't even play Warhammer 40k but his lore videos are stellar. 

I sorely miss G4 and Xplay...