PS4 version has serious jump delay?

StrangeGuy_3000

29 minutes ago, X-Colluz_01 said:

Check if you have enabled game mode on your tv

Either this or your tv has much ms for example, cuz you didn't notice this at all, cuz all the games you have played before it didn't matter for in example like in Fighting Games.

Edited by RedHotChiliFan1

It's definitely an issue with the game. I don't have issues in any other game while there's like a half second delay in jumping and diving here. Hopefully it's just something to do with the servers still being wonky but who knows 

• Like 3

Jump is OK for me. Latency low enough that I don't think about it but I think there is small amount of delay compared to offline games like Celeste. On the other hand I have a problem with grabbing players. That feels like 1 second delay for me. I'm not sure that game is lagging or I'm terrible at aiming to grab though...

Servers are overloaded for sure. I would wait and see how game feels after few days.

Edited by Iacobus19
More comment

I don't think it's your playstation 4. Modern televisions have a delay when you use certain image enhancement programs. You can change the Settings for your TV, but just for one game? No Jump Delays here.

Edited by Sikutai

fine to me too.. try reducing your hdd burden by not downloading anything on the background or playing background apps like spotify.. and those pop up notifications can sometime spoils it too, even it doesn’t pop on screen but running on the background, or unless you have a very bad internet connection...

Glad I saw this thread - been experiencing the same thing, even pressing the buttons in the menus have a full second or 2 delay at times for me. Sometimes during the games my character doesn't even jump at all and I just run off the edge of the platform instead of jumping across. Hopefully this gets addressed soon.

On 8/4/2020 at 0:49 PM, Sanyakash said:

Indeed, big input lag, which wasn't there on pc beta (and still isn't there on PC now I think), as well as a lower frame rate with some frame drops.. Let's hope those flaws will be quickly fixed.

I’ve definitely noticed the lag when there’s a massive amount of players on the screen. I think I’ve got accustomed to the lag, so I barely notice it, personally.