How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

The exploit is still working in the EU.

All that is required is that you get 5 wins consecutively without the game registering a loss (you’ll know this has happened if your kudos goes up and you didn’t win) anywhere between them. The wins can be spaced out as much as you like (e.g. done over several days) just so long as you leave games early enough if you’re losing/about to be eliminated and don’t pick up any kudos points.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theaface said:

All that is required is that you get 5 wins consecutively without the game registering a loss (you’ll know this has happened if your kudos goes up and you didn’t win) anywhere between them. The wins can be spaced out as much as you like (e.g. done over several days) just so long as you leave games early enough if you’re losing/about to be eliminated and don’t pick up any kudos points.

I knew about that still working, but earlier there was talk about that even losing wouldn't matter as long as you'd get the wins within a single gaming session without shutting the game. But guess that doesn't work after all. 

18 minutes ago, theaface said:

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Term0nator170 said:

I knew about that still working, but earlier there was talk about that even losing wouldn't matter as long as you'd get the wins within a single gaming session without shutting the game. But guess that doesn't work after all. 

Ah I see. Not sure where that rumour originated from but I’m 99% certain it’s false. If you lose a match/earn kudos but don’t get the win, your streak is definitely broken.

13 minutes ago, nuSkilz said:

What’s the best way to play Hex-a-gone?

If I try jumping on each one the delay always gets me and I end up falling, any tips please?

I found that running around in a circle to cut everyone off from you and create your own platform can work well, if it's done right you can end up two of three levels above everyone else at which point you're unlikely to lose.

That said if the delay is making it difficult for you to jump from platform to platform then even that may not be enough as messing up a jump in that situation can easily lead to you falling all the way to the bottom level.

1 hour ago, cattpro said:

Thanks! You still think its impossible? xD

No. But very very hard and luck based especially if the game puts you on a team with retards or people grabbing you. I lost a 4 win streak once. And twice a 3 win streak. Hopefully I will get it one day. Congrats though. 5 straight wins is top notch! ???

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

No. But very very hard and luck based especially if the game puts you on a team with retards or people grabbing you. I lost a 4 win streak once. And twice a 3 win streak. Hopefully I will get it one day. Congrats though. 5 straight wins is top notch! 1f44d-1f3fb.png1f60e.png

Thank you I appreciate it!. Even though if u watched the 5th game final was royal fumble i was 1 second away from losing it because of the broken mechanics I would have broken my tv or something lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cattpro said:

Thank you I appreciate it!. Even though if u watched the 5th game final was royal fumble i was 1 second away from losing it because of the broken mechanics I would have broken my tv or something lol

Yes. The same happened to me when a player took my tail from meters away in the last second on a 3 win streak. I almost broke my controller. Well hopefully I can do it one day ?

Got five in a row a second time now (4 yesterday and then a game where server disconnected and then I won my first today).

I tend to always win my "first game of the day" :D 

Anyways good luck to you all. It will come naturally if you are decent and you learn each game properly