How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

On 8/5/2020 at 7:32 AM, Kulzyc said:

TBH it's not that hard right now. I get to the final like 8 out of 10 times. Hexagone is the easiest map to win when you know the trick, The tail one is straight out luck and Fall Mountain is worst fucking race ever, make me want to punch my wall everytime I'm 1cm behind the guy that grab de crown. xD

What is the trick?

On 12/8/2020 at 6:44 AM, Hoodratz45 said:

It’s the fact people have the platinum which is crazy to me. That’s like living breathing Fall Guys the last few days. Sure 5 wins is insane but they also had to have been nonstop playing, watching the shop of gear, and just in general grinding a lot in a short period. 

If you got the game on release (11 days ago) you could get all the trophies except for infallible playing 3 hours a day, it's not that much.

5 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

People who say they won 5 games in a row legit are liars. This game is 50% skill and 50% luck. 

I am sure a few have.

At this point, the game is more strategy (optimal paths that are well known) than skill or luck.  Thankfully there is a luck element or the game would be very boring..

The developer will have there hands full to tweak the existing modes and to add new ones to keep things fresh,

3 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I am sure a few have.

At this point, the game is more strategy (optimal paths that are well known) than skill or luck.  Thankfully there is a luck element or the game would be very boring..

The developer will have there hands full to tweak the existing modes and to add new ones to keep things fresh,

Yes I know about the paths and stuff but still. If you get teamed up with a bad team it is game over. 5 in a row is impossible without a team helping you get wins or cheating. Impossible

Just now, LucienNL said:

Yes I know about the paths and stuff but still. If you get teamed up with a bad team it is game over. 5 in a row is impossible without a team helping you get wins or cheating. Impossible

very difficult but definitely not impossible for those who are really good and played non-stop.  I agree most who got it cheesed it with the quit method which seems like too much trouble as the devs might make it easier in the future.

2 hours ago, LucienNL said:

I actually got it legit solo and got all 5 games recorded too lol. Dont make urself feel better by saying its impossible because u cant do it. Its possible.

• Like 1

On 15/08/2020 at 5:58 PM, LucienNL said:

People who say they've legitimately won 5 games in a row are liars. This game is 50% skill and 50% luck. Too many team games with morons can mess up your streak. Impossible.

For the I-don't-even-know-how-many-times-I've-said-this time, it's clearly not impossible, and it never was. If you think someone's trophy list is fishy, report them. Trying to paint them as cheaters only makes you seem like a crybaby that can't handle the fact that some people have the dedication to go after what you can't, and, instead of trying harder or accepting defeat (which is a perfectly fine thing to do, and honestly, might even be the better option in this scenario), resorting to shaming these folks without even having sufficient proof to do so.

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, cattpro said:

I actually got it legit solo and got all 5 games recorded too lol. Dont make urself feel better by saying its impossible because u cant do it. Its possible.

Show me the footage.

7 hours ago, BRKs_Eagle said:

For the I-don't-even-know-how-many-times-I've-said-this time, it's clearly not impossible, and it never was. If you think someone's trophy list is fishy, report them, instead of just blabbing around, because that only serves to show how much you're a crybaby that can't handle the fact that some people have the dedication to go after what you can't, and, instead of trying harder or accepting defeat (which is a perfectly fine thing to do, and, technically, it's the better option in this scenario), you want to shame those other people without even having sufficient proof to do so.

Show me the footage.

Managed 4 wins in a row in a party of three. Lucky with the team games during that run (no Egg bs) and the finales of the first four wins were either Hex a Gone, Fall Mountain or the spinny thing in the middle.

Got to the finale of the 5th episode, both my party members eliminated, TAIL GRAB commenced...

Lost it with three seconds left on the clock.

Immediately cracked a fresh beer afterwards to drown my sorrows.

9 minutes ago, closertim said:

Am I the only player left without a victory, I'm real good at the new final round but there's always one other player better.  To get 5 wins in a row for me will be pretty much impossible.  

I started a week after most but got my first win on the new event and lost a few more where I was in the final 3.  This is an event I know I can win.  I had Fall Mountain won with a perfect run but did not realize the crown raised and lowered and missed it, painful.  So even with a perfect win, you have to wait around for the crown to lower?  That is not ideal as it gives others a chance to catch up.

I am not very good in Hex a Gone compared to the elites and 0 wins in Grab a Tail, just try to spam R2 at the end when we were all grouped up a few times, but it never worked.  I don’t like these tail game in regular events either.

So I hope for more of the first two events and less of the second two events!  It will come but my win ratio is terrible.  It did not help that I was learning the events while many others had played and mastered them.  

I am not trying for Infallible yet.  I don’t care about it THAT much to go through the hassle of cheesing it (That would drive me crazy). and I think the requirements might ease in the future.

• Like 1

I feel I'm decent at this game but can't even win 2 consecutively. I qualify for the finals more than half of the time and even win most team games as the "dreaded" yellow team by playing defensively. Just winning an episode is tough, no idea how others aren't having my problems. There's nearly always someone better than me (or luckier, I guess) in the finals--what else can I do??