How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

Man, this really is quite a difficult trophy and it's a real shame because for now it's a platinum killer for me personally. The most I've gotten to is 3 wins in a row but anything more than that becomes quite tough with team games. 

With a good team though and some like minded people I can see how a group could come together for this trophy but I guess for now it's best to focus on cleaning up the rest of the trophies which I nearly have and have some fun with my friends :) in the end it's about getting lucky and perfecting your skill. Just a shame I couldn't be better!

Good luck guys! 

(Interesting seeing some "cheeses" people post online too but who knows if any work.)

• Like 1

Maybe its possible to win one, upload save and on, If you lose, back up your last save and keeping going until you reach 5 Win streak, Im giving this a shot, this game still buggy and glitchy as hell, worth the try. Will update here but if someone wants to try together too, please

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

Typed in Fall Guys cheater on YouTube and got a clue. Not saying everyone cheats, but apparently there are unfair ways to get an advantage.

It's mainly been on Steam, people using speed hacks and stuff, but the developers have now put detection software in place which will ban people.  The couple of other exploits (like jumping on the wall for block party) are being fixed in a patch tomorrow.

I've put in a lot of hours playing on PS4 and haven't encountered one cheater

52 minutes ago, fujitora22 said:

Maybe its possible to win one, upload save and on, If you lose, back up your last save and keeping going until you reach 5 Win streak, Im giving this a shot, this game still buggy and glitchy as hell, worth the try. Will update here but if someone wants to try together too, please

This has been asked and answered about a dozen times here on PSNP. Won't work with server-side saves.

28 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

It's mainly been on Steam, people using speed hacks and stuff, but the developers have now put detection software in place which will ban people.  The couple of other exploits (like jumping on the wall for block party) are being fixed in a patch tomorrow.

I've put in a lot of hours playing on PS4 and haven't encountered one cheater

"Detection software" lol, more like bad programming.

I got the infallible trophy tonight after winning five episodes within 7 episodes! I've won the first three finals, in the fourth episode I couldn't grab the crown on Fall Mountain and left the game via options before I got eliminated, in the fifth episode we were way behind in Fall Ball and I left the game via options before I got eliminated. Two more wins in the sixth and seventh episode and the trophy popped. I was level 40 and played with two other people but I don't think that this is somehow important for the trophy. Just leave the game via options early enough before you get eliminated that should do the trick if they don't patch it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Savyna said:

I got the infallible trophy tonight after winning five episodes within 7 episodes! I've won the first three finals, in the fourth episode I couldn't grab the crown on Fall Mountain and left the game via options before I got eliminated, in the fifth episode we were way behind in Fall Ball and I left the game via options before I got eliminated. Two more wins in the sixth and seventh episode and the trophy popped. I was level 40 and played with two other people but I don't think that this is somehow important for the trophy. Just leave the game via options early enough before you get eliminated that should do the trick if they don't patch it.

I can confirm,some hours ago I've got the trophy even if I left the game on my fourth episode during the royal fumble final while I had the tail,on my sixth episode,after winning two fall mountain,I've got the trophy.

Edited by dark-keyblade94
  • Like 1

It would be much easier if the final games wouldn't be that much luck based at times :) Still addicting and fun to play looking forward to new races and what to come !
Also the method with leaving the game before getting eliminated, I wanted to actually try that out myself before reading it here wow nice it worked for u guys !

1 hour ago, Savyna said:

Did you leave right before the elimination message, or can you leave at anytime once you know you’re going to lose?

1 hour ago, dark-keyblade94 said:

I can confirm,some hours ago I've got the trophy even if I left the game on my fourth episode during the royal fumble final while I had the tail,on my sixth episode,after winning two fall mountain,I've got the trophy.

Wait, so leaving the game won't affect the trophy? That's some pretty important information here. I suggest to make a post about this.

2 minutes ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

Wait, so leaving the game won't affect the trophy? That's some pretty important information here. I suggest to make a post about this.

In my case,I left only because someone said that leaving the royal fumble while you have the tail maybe counts as a win,it wasn't true,but luckily I have kept my streak of 3.

3 minutes ago, dark-keyblade94 said:

In my case,I left only because someone said that leaving the royal fumble while you have the tail maybe counts as a win,it wasn't true,but luckily I have kept my streak of 3.

It's still a valuable information, since everyone is having a problem with this and it would make the trophy less stressful (I almost destroyed a controller after I lost in a 4 games streak twice, one for a lost connection and once for a team of ****oles).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

It's still a valuable information, since everyone is having a problem with this and it would make the trophy less stressful (I almost destroyed a controller after I lost in a 4 games streak twice, one for a lost connection and once for a team of ****oles).

I feel you man, this game has made me ugly lol. Going to be up tonight to test this out, currently on a streak of 1.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GoodGodLetsEat said:

Just had someone jump 6 ft and grab my tail with 0 seconds left on the clock and I didn’t have enough time to quit out which resulted in me losing my 3 win streak ?. If anyone gets this strategy to work please let us here know. The community is depending on you.

This literally just happened to me a minute ago. I had the tail the ENITRE round, and it got yanked in the last 2 seconds. I wasn't on a streak though, but I still screamed NOOOOOOOOO pretty loudly ?

4 hours ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

I just destroyed mine, 4 games streak and lost last second because of some shitty stupid team game :D 

Im trying to confirm that exiting through menu keeps ur streak, as soon as god helps me with my teams ill keep u updated !

• Like 1