Is jump showdown removed [It's Back]

REAPER4536

1 minute ago, primalentir said:

Nop it is not, I did it 4 hours ago. Look like it is very rare since the update.

Got it once in 4 hours of game today.

Please see the official Fall Guys messaging. It’s been removed and has been absent for over a day. Perhaps you’ve confused it with the similar Jump Club.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I cant stand any of the tail rounds. I would like another survival finale. I seem to do better at them. Im just not quick enough on fall mountain

Yeah agreed. The tail ones seem laggy with the grabbing and aren't fun. Another one like Jump Showdown would be cool or something like Slime Climb. Fall Mountain I've actually won a majority of my wins with but not lately.

26 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Anyone know if its back on yet

Yesterday i got my tail grabbed with 0.00 on the clock so ill be happy when theres less chance of this finale popping up

I dont know the chances, but some rounds appear more often than others. I have been playing since last Sunday. On the first day Jump Showdown popped two times. But since then I reached multiple finals and this round didnt appear. I played everyday this week, so I think they're still fixing it. 

40 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Anyone know if its back on yet

Yesterday i got my tail grabbed with 0.00 on the clock so ill be happy when theres less chance of this finale popping up

Sadly, not back yet.  It is my favorite of the finals

I've just had 2 games with Jump Showdown as the final. Both games had the platform sections fall sequentially, one falling next the one that had previously fallen. Doesn't seem to be any random section as before, anyone else experience this? Not sure if this is part of the patch or just the two games i've played