Taliak14

Anger management trophy not popping

18 posts in this topic

Its my last trophy, i already break like 1500 boulders and still dont have it. Someone else have the same bug?

 

Edit: I contact a developer on discord and he knows the problem, told me to wait until a patch is coming. 

Edited by Taliak14
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Taliak14 said:

Its my last trophy, i already break like 1500 boulders and still dont have it. Someone else have the same bug?

 

Edit: I contact a developer on discord and he knows the problem, told me to wait until a patch is coming. 

Same thing here.. Think i broke more then 2000 till it popped. Just keep going.. As u can see it got platinum today so it definitely will pop..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, I_Aden_I said:

Same thing here.. Think i broke more then 2000 till it popped. Just keep going.. As u can see it got platinum today so it definitely will pop..

The dev told me the problem are the new healing cristals, so who has the bug have to break 500 healing cristals xD . They will fix it, as you can see the last achievers was like a days ago. 
I will just wait until the patch comes. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Taliak14 said:

I just got my platinum breaking only healing cristals

Damn... sounds like a pain in the ass...

 

But anyways.. congatulations:)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Copy/pasting my healing crystal run from the NA version's forum in case someone here can use it.

 

Quote

It's pretty long, but they take 20 minutes to respawn anyway so there's not much time to be saved. Listing specific locations would take forever but they're not hard to find so here's the general route:

 

  • Start in Palmaya, grab the 2 to the south, warp to the Orphanage
  • From Orphanage, there's 1 to the east, 5 north, 2 west including the cave, and 1 south; warp to Immortal Citadel
  • From Citadel, there's 1 south and 1 west. Then run east to Desert Outpost, grabbing 3 on the way.
  • From Desert Outpost, take the elevator down to Ignitia. There's 1 at the bottom of the elevator and 2 more on the way to Ignitia West, the first of which is the only hard one to find-- it's in the room due west from the west Ignitia bridge, where you'd normally first turn north. From Ignitia West warp to Lateria.
  • From Lateria, head east all the way to find 3 including the one in the cave, then run back and warp to Outlands
  • From Outlands, head south for 3 crystals including the cave, then go west to the Frozen Lake for 1 more. Warp to Frozen Tundra
  • From Frozen Tundra, there are 3 to the east including the cave, 2 to the north outside of the tower, 1 in the far corner of the long western screen, then loop south past the lake and south again to the cave for 2 more; go back north and warp to Drake Isles
  • From Drake Isles, head east for one in the cave, east again for another, south for a third, and east again for a fourth on a floating island. Run back to town, then head south, west, and south for another, then west again for the last one.

I'm sure this run isn't 100% optimal, but it hits all the densest clusters and is just long enough for the ones at the beginning to start respawning. Once you get a bearing for where they all are it takes around 22 minutes to hit all 40 on the path.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI! Thanks for the run but one question, you MUST destroy ONLY healing cristals? If i break boulders  too is a mistake or it doesnt matter? Its the last trophy for me and im desperate (sorry if my english is not the best). 

Thanks. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, furgovaca said:

HI! Thanks for the run but one question, you MUST destroy ONLY healing cristals? If i break boulders  too is a mistake or it doesnt matter? Its the last trophy for me and im desperate (sorry if my english is not the best). 

Thanks. 

It doesn't matter, because until the next patch is released, only the Healing Crystals count towards this trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would just be patient with this one. I tweeted at them the other day if this would be patched and they confirmed it would be.

Seeing as currently, you have to break 500 Healing Crystals instead of rocks, and whilst Xylobe's method is the most efficient method to counteract the issue it's just not worth the time to spend doing it unless you really need that Platinum.

I'd say the devs will make good on a patch especially when they're still going to add more DLC and QOL improvements to Nexomon in the future.

 

(Complete side note and irrelevant but if you're reading this and you on the fence about this game. I really couldn't recommend it enough. It really was such a great time and super reminded me of the early days of excitement when playing Pokemon. I hate to make the comparison to Pokemon tho considering that I feel Nexomon really surpasses the more recent Pokemon titles with better writing, story, and just general QOL improvements. It's also nice to be excited about the evolutions and the monsters because unlike Nintendo, Vewo Interactive and PQube didn't spoil half of the roster months before the release.)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally i won the trophy (and the platinum) thanks to you guys, and i agree with you, this is like the pokemon game that Nintendo never gave us, with less money but a better story and quest. Wish that next Nexomon games come to PlayStation. Thanks again ;) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what happened to the updates? i've been stuck with this buggy trophy preventing me from getting the plat for weeks now. they were super good with updates for the first couple of weeks and now nothing? did they give up? there's no way i'm gonna start just smashing healing crystals.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2020 at 5:37 PM, CapnNemo12 said:

what happened to the updates? i've been stuck with this buggy trophy preventing me from getting the plat for weeks now. they were super good with updates for the first couple of weeks and now nothing? did they give up? there's no way i'm gonna start just smashing healing crystals.

 

The update went live today on Playstation 4 - Patch 1.07.

I can confirm that the Anger Management trophy now unlocks correctly and you just have to break regular rocks.

Depending on when you started playing the game it could vary on how long it takes.

 

If you were playing the game before Patch 1.05 then any rocks you broke before 1.05 will still be counted and you'll just have to break enough rocks to make it up to 500.

However, if you started playing on 1.05 then you have to break 500 rocks, basically, the issue was in 1.05 the rock-breaking counter in the background wasn't going up unless you broke healing crystals.

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SimmondsR said:

 

The update went live today on Playstation 4 - Patch 1.07.

I can confirm that the Anger Management trophy now unlocks correctly and you just have to break regular rocks.

Depending on when you started playing the game it could vary on how long it takes.

 

If you were playing the game before Patch 1.05 then any rocks you broke before 1.05 will still be counted and you'll just have to break enough rocks to make it up to 500.

However, if you started playing on 1.05 then you have to break 500 rocks, basically, the issue was in 1.05 the rock-breaking counter in the background wasn't going up unless you broke healing crystals.

 

 

 

Yes i can confirm that the trophy now works. Mine popped after just hitting one rock after installing the new update. Thanks for the info

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got this trophy today on the 27th September 2020 and the time 20:15 just keep breaking the boulders and it should unlock

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/09/2020 at 11:58 PM, CapnNemo12 said:

 

Yes i can confirm that the trophy now works. Mine popped after just hitting one rock after installing the new update. Thanks for the info

Does anybody know if this is the same for show them who's boss trophy? This one is also no unlocking for me and I have beaten every tamer! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1.10.2020 at 11:18 AM, Lucas-_-Maximus said:

Does anybody know if this is the same for show them who's boss trophy? This one is also no unlocking for me and I have beaten every tamer! 

Mine unlocked.  You probably missed some Tamers. Use a guide like https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10776-nexomon-extinction-trophy-guide#36-havent-you-had-enough

The one I was missing was when walking from the main city towards the desert. There is a girl you can only reach using the wind ability.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2020 at 10:16 PM, ArchoNils said:

Mine unlocked.  You probably missed some Tamers. Use a guide like https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10776-nexomon-extinction-trophy-guide#36-havent-you-had-enough

The one I was missing was when walking from the main city towards the desert. There is a girl you can only reach using the wind ability.

I have followed a tamer guide twice, and nothing! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.