1. 1. What is your favorite mini-game?

• Horse-shoes
    • Liar's Dice
    • Poker
    • Blackjack
    • Five finger fillet
    • Arm-wrestling

Favourite mini-games in descending order:

Liar's Dice - Easily, so enjoyable, I like playing dice games and number games, so it was a win win.

Poker - Enjoyable but the pace is so slow I end up blowing my whole stack of chips in a couple of hands.

Horse-shoes - Fun although it can feel a bit one dimensional, as every match is exactly the same.

Blackjack - I like blackjack but I found it hard to make money from this, difficult to do well.

Arm Wrestling - Can't remember much of this, I don't think I liked it though.

Five Finger Fillet - Steep learning curve for a mini-game, which would've been okay if it didn't cost so much to lose.

• 4 weeks later...

5-finger was hard to figure out? The one time I did it, it was nothing. just a back and forth between 2 buttons. Button mashing simply worked for me. The only skill was making sure you didn't hit the same button twice.

I've enjoyed the Poker the most. I haven't found the dice or the arm wresting yet. The horseshoes were the biggest challenge to get the hang of for me. Once I got the ringer trophy, I moved on.

5-finger was hard to figure out? The one time I did it, it was nothing. just a back and forth between 2 buttons. Button mashing simply worked for me. The only skill was making sure you didn't hit the same button twice.

Just wait until you go to Torquemada and try to win against all opponents in Five Finger Fillet to obtain the scrap for the Reyes' Rebels Outfit. You will want to strangle the hell out of the controller.

Just wait until you go to Torquemada and try to win against all opponents in Five Finger Fillet to obtain the scrap for the Reyes' Rebels Outfit. You will want to strangle the hell out of the controller.

Ok. I ain't there yet. I'm still stuck on the mainland. Haven't got to go 'cross the border yet.

Definitely Liars Dice! That game is so awesome and the faces and comments the characters make just make it even better :D

Ok. I ain't there yet. I'm still stuck on the mainland. Haven't got to go 'cross the border yet.

Yea, 5 finger gets tougher in some areas and when you up the bet too I believe.

Yea, 5 finger gets tougher in some areas and when you up the bet too I believe.

Indeed. For some "shits & giggles", try betting $25 dollars instead of the standard $1 to $5, your jaw will just drop! I have only seen bets this high allowed "south of the border", and you have to bet: 1,2,3,4,5 and then you can go for higher bets after you win the $5 bet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...