The $10 to $50 PlayStation gift card giveaway - Ends July 15th 2024

Abby_TheLastofUs

Yet again I regret actually playing Melody of Memories.

Going to try and do the Cat Quests in tier 1.

Just in case i do have enough time to finish those, in case of Gravity Rush 1 does it have to be the PS4 version for the combo or could it be the Vita release?

Finished Batman: The Enemy Within a week ago.

I don't know if I'll finish another game during the event, but I'll go for Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. I got the Platinum for the first KH three years ago and I've been itching to get back to the series ever since!

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, KirbyLlama said:

Yet again I regret actually playing Melody of Memories.

Going to try and do the Cat Quests in tier 1.

Just in case i do have enough time to finish those, in case of Gravity Rush 1 does it have to be the PS4 version for the combo or could it be the Vita release?

It can be any version, but in your case you've earned more than one trophy in Gravity Rush, it's not eligible.

But I got another giveaway planned after this one, and it'll have fewer restrictions.

And while I'm here, a couple of additions to the games list.

Borderlands 3 - tier 1

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - tier 1

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - tier 4

And a reminder to everyone, you can enter with any game you've started/completed after May 12. It doesn't matter if you completed the game before entering the giveaway, as long as you started the game after the giveaway began.

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs

I finished the Road 96 game, and I would like to thank you @Abby_TheLastofUs for putting this game on my radar. What a good game, very political like Headliners, but it really felt more personal, maybe because I am Mexican, and I know people that had fled to the USA to seek a better oportunity, in the case of this game, you are in a Communist goverment that doesn't let their citizens go to another country and people are trying to escape that, is like a mix of Cuba, Mexico and United States. Anyway, such a good game. My next game might be Sea of Solitude.

• Like 1

1st Cat Quested.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6915-cat-quest/KirbyLlama

#2 is next.

10 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

It can be any version, but in your case you've earned more than one trophy in Gravity Rush, it's not eligible.

I meant in regards to the set, GR 1 and 2. Unless I misread it somehow, since I have not touched the sequel as long as I do both it should count?

Doesn't matter much in the end, since there's a few other games in the tier that look interesting, and it's not like I have that much time left.

Okay that was fast. Finished Sable. Now I see why you gave this game a 1 because you don't need to collect every mask to finish the game.

I loved the Art style and wished the Performance would be better. A shame that the rest worked so well and it was bad received because of the Performance issues and stutter.. whatever. Will play AC III next.

3 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Okay that was fast. Finished Sable. Now I see why you gave this game a 1 because you don't need to collect every mask to finish the game.

I loved the Art style and wished the Performance would be better. A shame that the rest worked so well and it was bad received because of the Performance issues and stutter.. whatever. Will play AC III next.

AC III, although I enjoyed the game, the Platinum was very grindy and honestly gave me a hard time - it was long and tedious, not something you would enjoy doing.  The game itself and the story is fine, but the Trophies; oh boy...

3 hours ago, KirbyLlama said:

I meant in regards to the set, GR 1 and 2. Unless I misread it somehow, since I have not touched the sequel as long as I do both it should count?

Doesn't matter much in the end, since there's a few other games in the tier that look interesting, and it's not like I have that much time left.

Oh yeah, you can do both games and get the combo because you haven't started 2 yet.

58 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

AC III, although I enjoyed the game, the Platinum was very grindy and honestly gave me a hard time - it was long and tedious, not something you would enjoy doing.  The game itself and the story is fine, but the Trophies; oh boy...

Yeah I don't care about the story in AC games. Gave the series 2 times a chance to enjoy it but it's not my cup of tea but I love the locations and parkour through the city the only ubisoft games were I really enjoyed the story was WD 1 and 2 but the series us dead :(

I only platinumed Mirage it had a perfect length and I usually only plat games I enjoy or just play the story and move on and this event is perfect for it

I've completed Dredge (3) which combined with Nier puts me at (8) in Tier 4 and I'm going to stop there I think.

I'm already committed to the last few games I'll play before my Plus runs out and then the plan is to make Elden Ring plat 300. It's been fun, good luck everyone!

Posted (edited)

Disco Elysium (or at least the trophy) is done. I couldn't get into it but the requirement for the trophy changed. You can start on hardcore immediately.  So I got the trophy and moved on. Aaaaand that's it from my side. Thanks for this event. 

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

I finished Sea of Stars and got the trophy for beating the game, Lieupedant. Had the game installed for quite a while, it was good to have an impetus to finally get around to playing it. Small note for the OP, the trophy listed seems to be for 100%'ing the game and fighting the secret boss.

A couple more corrections I noticed, Going Under is listed twice in Tier 2, once worth 1 tickets and once worth 3 tickets. Also the Enduring Monarch combo says it gives 4 tickets, which is the same amount you'd get for the two games individually. I assume the correct number is 6, since that's what's mentioned in the example above naming those two games.

I'll move on to Streets of Rage 4 when I get some time.

Evening All, I have now completed Mafia III. This combo's with Assasins creed 3 that I already had for "Because No One Else Will".

Mafia III rounds out the games in tier 4 that I had in my list and thus my participation in this giveaway event. 

Thank you Abby for running the event, I shall now return to the last guardian to try and get that last RNG related trophy after picking up the game from your previous event.

Edited by jpwbjpwb