Trophy thoughts?

Darkwing___Duck

I just booted up my ps4 and the locally saved trophy set is now in english. Pretty sure the trophies need to be re-scanned to appear in english on psnprofiles. I will write a post.

edit: the game itself is awesome. Fantastic story and visuals. I love it and I will take my time with it.

Edited by Ranari_Kai

Until the trophy list on psnprofiles is translated, here is the english list:

https://samurai-gamers.com/13-sentinels-aegis-rim/trophy-list-19/

Looks really easy, no missables I can see, no difficulty related ones. 

The most difficult trophy seems to be "Achieve S rank in all terminal defenses". But you can do this on casual as it seems, also you can repeat battles and level up.

• Like 2

Just got the plat, the list is nice and easy, by the end of the story I only needed to S-rank 1 more battle for it.

Nothing is missable. After completing the game you have the option to restart any individual character's story, so if you somehow manage to miss any trophy it'll be pretty quick to clean up.

Trophy difficulty aside, the game itself is incredible, an easy recommend to anyone who likes a good story or Sci-fi.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lake013 said:

Just got the plat, the list is nice and easy, by the end of the story I only needed to S-rank 1 more battle for it.

Nothing is missable. After completing the game you have the option to restart any individual character's story, so if you somehow manage to miss any trophy it'll be pretty quick to clean up.

Trophy difficulty aside, the game itself is incredible, an easy recommend to anyone who likes a good story or Sci-fi.

How long did it take you?