Just got my 100th platinum for The Witcher 3

Couldn’t have said what you have better myself.

I hold that game as the best i’ve played on a console to this day and it really is a fantastic one to play.

I always recommend this to people who are yet to play it, because I know alot will definitely enjoy it because of what it offers.

Grats on your 100th plat. Fun fact.... It was my 100th too a few yrs back. :fistpump:

• Like 1

Good choice for your 100th plat. The Witcher 3 is my favourite game and its going to take A LOT to take that spot, lol. My hopes are high for Cyberpunk. Also since you played the DLC, there’s a major “spoiler” telling that Gaunter O’Dimm will come back... Which is insane!! It sounds like The Witcher 4 will happen one day... ???

• Like 1

Congrats but, don't get my trying to be a douche, why making a thread about this under the game's forum? Why not make a status update? I mean, if under every game people would be sharing their experiences and bragging how they got the platinum or whatnot, you wouldn't be able to dig through all of that to reach a post about a glitched trophy, or servers going down.

19 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Congrats but, don't get my trying to be a douche, why making a thread about this under the game's forum? Why not make a status update? I mean, if under every game people would be sharing their experiences and bragging how they got the platinum or whatnot, you wouldn't be able to dig through all of that to reach a post about a glitched trophy, or servers going down.

I  wasn't trying to brag as much as I wanted to share my thoughts on the game and how stellar I think it is. Figured the best way for most to see it was this thread.

• 1 month later...

Ive bought this for my bro for xmas as all ive heard is good things about it.

I keep meaning to buying it myself one day. 

What puts me off is i buy rpgs and just end up not playing them (eso, skyrim, fallout 4)

Really pumped for cyberpunk and i expect amazing things from it after the amazing reviews from witcher 3

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 11:13 AM, dannyswfc9 said:

Ive bought this for my bro for xmas as all ive heard is good things about it.

I keep meaning to buying it myself one day. 

What puts me off is i buy rpgs and just end up not playing them (eso, skyrim, fallout 4)

Really pumped for cyberpunk and i expect amazing things from it after the amazing reviews from witcher 3

Dude I'm horrible with RPGs. Seriously, they alway fall through for me. I often spend months kicking myself before finally settling down and shouting "do it!" in a mirror repeatedly. Combat is usually what turns me off, but Witcher was thankfully damn good in this sense.

• Like 1