Combo/Fury meter disappeared

Hori_1

Hey guys,

My combo/fury meter just disappeared, making it pretty hard to achieve the ground combat challenges.

Tried to download earlier save file, and also reinstalled the whole game, nothing happened.

Any tips how to bring it back?

Edited by Hori_1
  • Like 1

I had that happen once as well, but a fast travel fixed it for me... 

And the meter is only shown if enemies are close to you, if you're in a camp or scavenging location without enemies or all enemies are killed, the meter is not shown. But I suspect this is not your problem :)

• Like 1

This game is loaded with UI bugs. I had a recurring one where tutorial messages wouldn't disappear from the screen until I fast traveled.

Yours sounds a lot more troublesome, however. If restarting the application doesn't fix it, then I have no idea. See if letting Max die in combat brings it back, maybe? If not, you might have to start a fresh playthrough.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elite_Agent_009 said:

Happened to me atleast 4-5 times, the notification of a place being 100% looted also disappeared. Fast traveling to a vantage outpost fixed it for me.

Ditto. I panicked at first, but checked the scavenging statistics and they both indicated that I had cleared the location. 

8 hours ago, Elite_Agent_009 said:

Happened to me atleast 4-5 times, the notification of a place being 100% looted also disappeared. Fast traveling to a vantage outpost fixed it for me.

Yeah, this happened to me too. I was worried that it was going to stop tracking the scavenging spots properly but I haven't noticed anything off since and the 100% looted notification came back when I started up the game again the next day

• 4 weeks later...

Happened to me too multiple times after completing the story. Restarting the game, fast travelling to vantage outposts and just waiting for it to come back didn't personally work for me. Fast travelling to a stronghold worked once (but didn't the next 2 times I encountered the issue), intentionally dying has so far fixed it for me the other 2 times I hit this UI glitch.

Happened to me multiple times while going for the platinum. I noticed it would always happen if I reloaded a previous save that wasn't the current save I was on or if I died while at a camp. I also had a bug where my flare was missing to call Chumbucket. Both issues were fixed by closing the application and restarting the game.

Edited by FallenRyan